PDA

View Full Version : Changing draw length - Aigil

Rather B. Hunting
01-31-2009, 01:07 PM
Looks like this is a pretty serious operation, not like the Ross where you just slap the module in without a press. Correct or am I missing something here? Also, when I change the draw stop adjusment, seems like it's not an exact science. In other words, 5.5 or 3.9 look like WAGs. I'm guessing it's not critical to be perfectly set on 5.5 for a 28 inch draw for example? Thanks!

Elite_Kevin
01-31-2009, 01:11 PM
You can change the mod without a press, there are just a couple screw to remove the present mod. Takes a T-20 torx.

The draw stop is so you have a decent wall and can fine tune the let-off to your liking.

Jerod B.
01-31-2009, 02:04 PM
glad I saw this....I got a 25/30 torx head and a bunch of really small ones for working on a washing machine....

28" module on the way.....at least I hope so...

hardware store bound until then :laugh:

Rather B. Hunting
01-31-2009, 02:12 PM
You can change the mod without a press, there are just a couple screw to remove the present mod. Takes a T-20 torx.

The draw stop is so you have a decent wall and can fine tune the let-off to your liking.

Thanks Kevin, you're right, that was a piece of cake! I was concerned about the cables connected to the cam but upon closer inspection, and removal of the screws, I see they have nothing to do with the module.