PDA

View Full Version : XLR success in the Netherlands

ArcheryCentre.com
02-01-2009, 01:49 PM
About 1,5 week ago we gave one of our customers (diehard Mathews-shooter) an XLR to test. He was impressed with the performance and last thursday he decided to shoot it against his Apex7.
Not only did he shoot better with the XLR, but he beat his personal best with 2 points :haha:

So he decided to use the XLR at our rayon-champs (similar as your State-champs) and with success.

At the end he came second, beating some national team-members on the way !!!!:haha:

Elite XLR.......WOW, what a bow !!!!!.....and ofcourse archer ;-)

Archerycentre.com

YETI ARCHERY
02-01-2009, 02:01 PM
That is great keep spreading the word.

Reacher
02-01-2009, 02:30 PM
That is great. It's fun to see some of the tried and true leaders being challenged and beaten by these great bows.

Daniel Boone
02-01-2009, 02:34 PM
About 1,5 week ago we gave one of our customers (diehard Mathews-shooter) an XLR to test. He was impressed with the performance and last thursday he decided to shoot it against his Apex7.
Not only did he shoot better with the XLR, but he beat his personal best with 2 points :haha:

So he decided to use the XLR at our rayon-champs (similar as your State-champs) and with success.

At the end he came second, beating some national team-members on the way !!!!:haha:

Elite XLR.......WOW, what a bow !!!!!.....and ofcourse archer ;-)

Archerycentre.com

I shot the Apex7 well last year. It wont shoot as good as my GT500.
One has to find what works best for them. I found it.
DB

jkcerda
02-01-2009, 03:01 PM
now I am wishing I had bought the XLR instawed of the GTO:fit:

Tough Antler Tees
02-01-2009, 03:03 PM
So, did he end up buying the XLR?:chair:

ArcheryCentre.com
02-01-2009, 04:07 PM
So, did he end up buying the XLR?:chair:

His next bow is gonna be an Elite.....that is confirmed allready !!!

He is not sure if it is gonna be the XLR or a GT500.
Unfortunately we don't have a GT500 in stock right now, and he wants to test that one first....

But first he is going to shoot the XLR at our National Indoor Champs next week........

He's going to forget his Apex7 soon now :haha:

Will keep you posted !!

ArcheryCentre.com

jjbuilder
02-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Another one converted! Good luck to him!

azone5
02-01-2009, 05:33 PM
That's cool. Glad he was willing to try something new. It seems like it didn't take long for him to decided he really liked its performance.

Elite_Kevin
02-02-2009, 12:13 AM
That's great shooting!!!!!