PDA

View Full Version : I miss my Chancho already...

Smeagol
07-22-2009, 10:46 PM
...just got home from the local Pro shop (Predator's Archery in Gilroy, CA). I had to leave my Chancho (GT500) there...snif, snif....doing a little nip-tuck. Putting 70# limbs (I went camo on the limbs, so I'll have an AT pattern when done) and replacing the strings (sticking with the G5 Metrao strings...love 'em).

Will I be able to sleep?

BTW, you lefties, I saw, with my own eyes, a GT500, Lefty!! It looked, backwards for some reason....??

gkk12856
07-22-2009, 11:05 PM
I really like that area of CA (Hollister - Gilroy). It's been a while since I cross over the pass leading into the valley but the last time I did, the resevoir was very low. I hear CA really has some major water issues. Budgets and politics are fixable.............no water is a very big problem.

GK

archer58inPA
07-22-2009, 11:26 PM
I hope you can sleep Jeff. If not, let me know. Mine is going to NY to visit Denny. I know one thing for sure. My wife won't be able to figure out why I'm not shooting.

Smeagol
07-22-2009, 11:26 PM
I really like that area of CA (Hollister - Gilroy). It's been a while since I cross over the pass leading into the valley but the last time I did, the resevoir was very low. I hear CA really has some major water issues. Budgets and politics are fixable.............no water is a very big problem.

GK

Yea, Anderson is low. We had descent rain this past Winter, but it didn't make up for the shortage of Winters past. We should stop sending water south. Let LA dry up for a while.....:)

Smeagol
07-22-2009, 11:29 PM
I hope you can sleep Jeff. If not, let me know. Mine is going to NY to visit Denny. I know one thing for sure. My wife won't be able to figure out why I'm not shooting.

I think we should buy a second bow, just for these occasions! (I think I hear Pete nodding vigorously somewhere.)

At least I won't have to wait long. Mike (michaelpierce40 here on the EAF) said he was going to get into the shop early tomorrow and perform the boob-job. So, I should have the Chancho back soon! Hoozah!