PDA

View Full Version : I apologize to meyerske

MsHillbilly94
02-05-2008, 01:25 PM
.. for making him feel "uncomfortable" with his thread.

I DID NOT MEAN TO CAUSE IT TO BECOME A BASHING THREAD!

This is a forum and I felt that the members here could talk about issues without causing a big stink. It's not often you can converse (granted were online) with both Manufactures, Dealers, and the public.

But if I came across as too harsh - I apologize to all offended!!

But I do stand firm in my posts!!

elksniper
02-05-2008, 02:02 PM
That's upstanding of you. I've admittedly gotten out of hand on some forums in the past & have apologized. It's easy to do while typing. It ain't no big thing - keep on keepin' on.:steeringwheel:

cordwood
02-05-2008, 02:42 PM
MyHillbilly94 aka Susan..I think I talked to you yesterday on the phone. Im the guy that asked if you also carried Ross and you called back to somebody that yelled back 'ya the Cardiac'.:D I said cool..'put me on the call list when the GTO comes in so I can shootem side by side'.

Im Scott Angevine and you got my #...call me when the GTO's come in. I'll probably be seeing you in the next couple weeks and if ya'll cut me a good deal :cool:, I'll be buying my next bow from you!!!

meyerske
02-05-2008, 07:03 PM
No problem. Thanks.

shootstraight
02-05-2008, 09:21 PM
.. for making him feel "uncomfortable" with his thread.

I DID NOT MEAN TO CAUSE IT TO BECOME A BASHING THREAD!

This is a forum and I felt that the members here could talk about issues without causing a big stink. It's not often you can converse (granted were online) with both Manufactures, Dealers, and the public.

But if I came across as too harsh - I apologize to all offended!!

But I do stand firm in my posts!!

troublemaker :beehive: