PDA

View Full Version : A Mathews and Hoyt shooters comments...

Rgarbarino
02-19-2010, 02:57 PM
I was at my local shop shooting my GT500 last night and was next to an employee of the shop who was shooting a Switchback and a Z7. His buddy was shooting an AM32 and was demoing an Alphaburner. We started BS'ing and they were commenting on the draw and back wall of the Alphaburner compared to the AM32 and the Z7. I asked them if either had shot an Elite bow, they said no. I let them shoot the GT500 and these were the comments:

It's light
It's balanced
The back wall is awesome
The draw is smooth
Is this really pulling 72 pounds
It's really quite
It's pretty fast
The grip feels great

I think overall they were pretty impressed with it. The shop owner even came over to check it out and liked it.

I know how we all feel about our Elite bows but I think soon enough Elite will become recognized on a bigger scale as one of the top 3 companies as they grow in popularity.

THE PHENOM
02-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Thats awesome!!!Everytime I let someone shoot one of mine it seems they end up owning one...I have turned many freinds and family over to the Elite side....All they have to do is shoot it and there hooked....Elite will be one of the big three one day and who knows people are already saying they are one of the top four companies around here...

300mag
02-19-2010, 03:05 PM
I shot mathews for 9 years. Really like a couple of their bows. I switched to an elite last fall and was wondering why I did not do it sooner.

A friend told me before I switched,if he could have shot an Elite while he could shoot the ASA's he said he would have done better at the shoots. This person did quite well with the bow he was shooting at the time as it was, but that comment about improvement and getting an edge. Elite I feel fives me an edge over what I used to shoot.

Mags Army
02-19-2010, 03:22 PM
I was at my local shop shooting my GT500 last night and was next to an employee of the shop who was shooting a Switchback and a Z7. His buddy was shooting an AM32 and was demoing an Alphaburner. We started BS'ing and they were commenting on the draw and back wall of the Alphaburner compared to the AM32 and the Z7. I asked them if either had shot an Elite bow, they said no. I let them shoot the GT500 and these were the comments:

It's light
It's balanced
The back wall is awesome
The draw is smooth
It's really quite
It's pretty fast
The grip feels great

I think overall they were pretty impressed with it. The shop owner even came over to check it out and liked it.

I know how we all feel about our Elite bows but I think soon enough Elite will become recognized on a bigger scale as one of the top 3 companies as they grow in popularity.

We do hear this quite often...and it never gets old! Thanks for letting the guys shoot your bow - that's awesome!

YETI ARCHERY
02-19-2010, 03:32 PM
That is great, I always offer to let others shoot my bows but no one accepts something about wanting to keep their ears where they are.:)

Daniel Boone
02-19-2010, 03:42 PM

It's light
It's balanced
The back wall is awesome
The draw is smooth
It's really quite
It's pretty fast
The grip feels great

All you got to do is let them shoot it.
DB

Rgarbarino
02-19-2010, 03:59 PM
I told them next time I'm in there I'll bring my Z and they can shoot that too.......