PDA

View Full Version : Tree Limb Premium Quivers

HardCoreHunter
02-24-2010, 06:39 PM
It just came in fellas!!! Ordered yesterday from Crackers, and already here. Here she is in beautiful Predator Camo to match my Predator SR-71 speed demon. My thoughts. It is high quality, and locks on the bow rock solid. It grips my A/C/C arrows VERY snugly, and should work on any arrow. 2 Screws that mounted right into my Armortech-HD 5 pin .019 sight. This is the nicest quiver I have had. Thumbs up TreeLimb!!

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hzo8q0.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2efp46p.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/11wdlyg.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/23w9w9e.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/noeic6.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2gv58gh.jpg

DustyRx
02-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Yep, they are the cat's meow.

Just 1 More
02-24-2010, 06:50 PM
Yep, they are the cat's meow.

YOu really think so?? I wasn't real happy with mine and opted for the new Apex quivers with the duel arrow holders..

HCH.. That looks sweet and matches great

benel3006
02-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Nice pattern, matches the Inferno too, if I remember correctly.

CATrapper
02-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Mine won't hold FMJ's.

HORSEMOVER
02-24-2010, 07:43 PM
I have the premium 3 arrow and love it. I needed the additional bracket to use it with my HHA but it is a really nice set up. Looks good HCH:thumb:

BoCoMo
02-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Premium series are awesome quivers. I use to buy the arrow web t series, but ill only buy these from now on.

I shoot fmj's and they hold nice and tight.

HardCoreHunter
02-24-2010, 10:26 PM
Mine won't hold FMJ's.Maybe your quiver has different or outdated grippers? I talked with the owner of treelimb yesterday, Rod, and he too shoots the FMJ's and these are also the same diameter as my A/C/C's. This quiver grips my arrows REAL tight.

DustyRx
02-24-2010, 10:42 PM
YOu really think so?? I wasn't real happy with mine and opted for the new Apex quivers with the duel arrow holders..

HCH.. That looks sweet and matches great

I haven't used every quiver out there obviously but yea I really like the Treelimb premium. It is easy to get on and off and holds my ACC Pro Hunters very tight.
I have never had a problem with just one arrow holder.
I have the riser mount bracket and it works great.

Button Buck
02-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Nice looking quiver, matches good. I have not seen a bow like that one, it looks a lot like a Bear Truth bow my cousin had once, but it was a one cam instead of two.

Lunk
02-24-2010, 10:59 PM
I'd like to get one for my GT500. They look really nice.

HardCoreHunter
02-24-2010, 11:02 PM
Nice looking quiver, matches good. I have not seen a bow like that one, it looks a lot like a Bear Truth bow my cousin had once, but it was a one cam instead of two.
New Strother SR-71.

TexasCanesFan
02-25-2010, 01:13 AM
I am not a fan of Predator camo AT ALL, especially that version of it.

Quiver is nice though.

BlindBuck
02-25-2010, 06:30 AM
Quiver looks decent. What the heck is the deal with buying a "premium" bracket so it attaches to the riser instead of the dang sight? Shouldn't that come standard with the "premium" quiver?:thumbsdown:

The bow in the picture seems to have a Darton like CAM and a half system.:thumbsdown: That isnt for me either!! Hated my Hoyt, and Darton with those.

labdad
02-25-2010, 07:02 AM
I have two Treelimb quivers and I shoot CX hunters and FMJ, they hold both arrows very good. Great quivers and the company is great to work with.

Jaben620
02-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Nice Don!:)

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Quiver looks decent. What the heck is the deal with buying a "premium" bracket so it attaches to the riser instead of the dang sight? Shouldn't that come standard with the "premium" quiver?:thumbsdown:

The bow in the picture seems to have a Darton like CAM and a half system.:thumbsdown: That isnt for me either!! Hated my Hoyt, and Darton with those.
You can have a riser mount or a sight mount for the quiver. I want my quiver mounted right to the sight. Works perfect and is more eye appealing to me then have a riser mount showing om my bow when I am not shooting with it on my bow. I only have a quiver on walking to my stand, it is removed then.This is a new modular Hybrid cam. It tunes easily, and shoots very well. No nock travel or cam lean. The "hybrid" type of cam is not a new idea, but this is setup like no other bow maker does. Love it, the best bow I have ever had.

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 10:16 AM
I am not a fan of Predator camo AT ALL, especially that version of it.

Quiver is nice though.
Predator is The best pattern I have ever used. It is meant for us tree stand hunters, as it is an open pattern. Deer look right through a hunter in a stand. ASAT is another open pattern that is a favorite of us treestand hunters. Texas doesn't have trees big enough to hunt in for the most part, and hunters sit in tripods, where any camo will work.

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Thanks guys, it is a great quiver. Tree Limbs owner was real polite and answered my telephone questions eagerly.

TEXAS 10PT
02-25-2010, 11:13 AM
You can have a riser mount or a sight mount for the quiver. I want my quiver mounted right to the sight. Works perfect and is more eye appealing to me then have a riser mount showing om my bow when I am not shooting with it on my bow. I only have a quiver on walking to my stand, it is removed then.This is a new modular Hybrid cam. It tunes easily, and shoots very well. No nock travel or cam lean. The "hybrid" type of cam is not a new idea, but this is setup like no other bow maker does. Love it, the best bow I have ever had.

What do you mean by this? That you can put a rest and sight on and get it shooting bullet holes quickly? I have seen post by the designer and string maker saying don't mess with the bow, just take it out of the box and shoot it. What happens after 200 shots and the string settles? Do you have to take it back where you bought it to get it back in tune? This should be a concern as it sounds like they are saying that most can't work on their own bows (if this is not the case then please advise otherwise) I would really like to see your honest assessment after shooting broadheads as most of us buy bows for hunting anyway. All bows will shoot field tips with the utmost accuracy. Its when you screw those extra wings on the front of your arrow when you find out how the bow shoots or is in tune. Thanks for any commentary you wish to offer.

TEXAS

BlindBuck
02-25-2010, 11:14 AM

Thanks for that info couldn't find that on the website. I just saw the extra $20 for a mount that IMO should come with it, and apparently you get that option.

L-train
02-25-2010, 11:21 AM
What do you mean by this? That you can put a rest and sight on and get it shooting bullet holes quickly? I have seen post by the designer and string maker saying don't mess with the bow, just take it out of the box and shoot it. What happens after 200 shots and the string settles? Do you have to take it back where you bought it to get it back in tune? This should be a concern as it sounds like they are saying that most can't work on their own bows (if this is not the case then please advise otherwise) I would really like to see your honest assessment after shooting broadheads as most of us buy bows for hunting anyway. All bows will shoot field tips with the utmost accuracy. Its when you screw those extra wings on the front of your arrow when you find out how the bow shoots or is in tune. Thanks for any commentary you wish to offer.

TEXAS

interesting

CATrapper
02-25-2010, 11:25 AM
Predator is The best pattern I have ever used. It is meant for us tree stand hunters, as it is an open pattern. Deer look right through a hunter in a stand. ASAT is another open pattern that is a favorite of us treestand hunters. Texas doesn't have trees big enough to hunt in for the most part, and hunters sit in tripods, where any camo will work.

What, I go away for three years and you Texans get rid of all your trees? Sorry HCH but you are rapidly losing credibility with posts like this. I have set plenty of treestands in the state of Texas in my days and saying that Predator is the best is completely without merit.

THE PHENOM
02-25-2010, 11:34 AM

I love the Way you throw in a "PROmote" in almost every post...Keep up the good work...:thumb:

BoCoMo
02-25-2010, 11:40 AM
This thread is supposed to be about a quiver. Does it really matter what bow it is mounted too?

THE PHENOM
02-25-2010, 11:43 AM
I have three of the standard treelimb quivers....They are nice and I only use them to hang in the tree....They never get mounted to my bows....They are attached to my backpack for transport to the tree....

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 03:39 PM

TEXASCrackers pulled my bow out of the box when I got to his shop, installed a new QAD Ultra rest I bought from him, he shot it twice through paper, he gave a "yea sign" and a big thumbs up, and the bow was paper tuned. We then chronoed 3 different weight arrows, I recorded the speeds for my own knowledge and for reviews. I then took the bow home, and the bow shoots bullet holes, and shoots VERY accurately. I have shot this bow several different days at indoor ranges, and would estimate that at least 400 arrows have been shot out of the bow, and it sends arrows perfectly straight down range, and no need to go back to a shop and have it retuned. There is no nock travel that causes an arrow to fly erratic from my bow, and myself and friends standing back, have noticed no cam lean in my bow, just as Strother announces you won't in the owners manual. If you have any more questions, contact the dealer you had your Strother SR-71 on order TEXAS, or ask the guys on the Strother forum where you were posting everyday for months on end jumping up and down raving about your new Strother SR-71 you had on order until recently. I am sure your dealer or tech support over on Strothers can answer your questions. This is a thread to show off Tree Limb's new quivers in Predator camo, not to question whether or not a Strother is a great bow; heck I already know that, I own it.

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 03:42 PM
This thread is supposed to be about a quiver. Does it really matter what bow it is mounted too?
Thank you. Point proven with these threads that have my same exact review. No bashing on these threads. Maybe some of you can learn from these guys?

http://www.huntingbrotherhood.com/showthread.php?t=11097

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1151630
http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33437

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 03:44 PM

I love the Way you throw in a "PROmote" in almost every post...Keep up the good work...:thumb:No promotion. Straight out of the manual answering the posters questions.

http://i50.tinypic.com/a1u913.jpg

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Thanks for that info couldn't find that on the website. I just saw the extra $20 for a mount that IMO should come with it, and apparently you get that option.
Yea, $20 extra for something I don't need.

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 03:58 PM
What, I go away for three years and you Texans get rid of all your trees? Sorry HCH but you are rapidly losing credibility with posts like this. I have set plenty of treestands in the state of Texas in my days and saying that Predator is the best is completely without merit.
Originally Posted by HardCoreHunter http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/showthread.php?p=297081#post297081)
Predator is The best pattern I have ever used. It is meant for us tree stand hunters, as it is an open pattern. Deer look right through a hunter in a stand. ASAT is another open pattern that is a favorite of us treestand hunters. Texas doesn't have trees big enough to hunt in for the most part, and hunters sit in tripods, where any camo will work.Rapidly losing credibilty with posts like this? I said Predator is the best pattern I have ever used, and it is. Yea, there are a few trees in TX, but for the most part it is shrub and most hunters use feeders and tripods or ground blinds for their stand hunting.

Since you need credibility. I have made Many more kills with predator, before I owned a digital camera

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/HCHHARDCOREHUNTER/triple-1.jpg
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/HCHHARDCOREHUNTER/lastbuck2.jpg
Buck shot with only predator on. I put the realtree hardwoods coat on after I went back home to get my truck.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/HCHHARDCOREHUNTER/750.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/HCHHARDCOREHUNTER/dondeerwoods1-1.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/HCHHARDCOREHUNTER/double1ic4.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5209/buck2uv6.jpg

HORSEMOVER
02-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Infomercial

:rofl: To whomever taggged this thread:2thunbs:

Too :censored2: funny.

EmptyQuiver
02-25-2010, 03:59 PM
High road, High road, high road.

dch3k
02-25-2010, 04:06 PM
High road, High road, high road.

good job! :dance3:

now if only this movement would catch on

TEXAS 10PT
02-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Crackers pulled my bow out of the box when I got to his shop, installed a new QAD Ultra rest I bought from him, he shot it twice through paper, he gave a "yea sign" and a big thumbs up, and the bow was paper tuned. We then chronoed 3 different weight arrows, I recorded the speeds for my own knowledge and for reviews. I then took the bow home, and the bow shoots bullet holes, and shoots VERY accurately. I have shot this bow several different days at indoor ranges, and would estimate that at least 400 arrows have been shot out of the bow, and it sends arrows perfectly straight down range, and no need to go back to a shop and have it retuned. There is no nock travel that causes an arrow to fly erratic from my bow, and myself and friends standing back, have noticed no cam lean in my bow, just as Strother announces you won't in the owners manual. If you have any more questions, contact the dealer you had your Strother SR-71 on order TEXAS, or ask the guys on the Strother forum where you were posting everyday for months on end jumping up and down raving about your new Strother SR-71 you had on order until recently. I am sure your dealer or tech support over on Strothers can answer your questions. This is a thread to show off Tree Limb's new quivers in Predator camo, not to question whether or not a Strother is a great bow; heck I already know that, I own it.

Dude I ask you some honest questions after YOU brought up your NEW bow again in your own quiver post and you turn it into a pizzing contest. Why do you or any other of your Kool Aid drunkerds care why I cancelled my order? Why is it any of your business??? And no I don't rave about something I don't have in my hand yet but then again the bow I ordered in July turned into a shorter ATA split limb harness bow that I don't have to like by the way. I'm unsure why you find it necessary to come on the Elite forum to give a review of a Strother bow when you have your own forum for that. The forum has been quite docile before you showed up again and now everyone if fighting. Coincidence??? Why don't you go paint another boat ASAT or something!!!!

TEXAS

HORSEMOVER
02-25-2010, 04:10 PM
HCH like I already said it is a nice quiver...I love mine. I'm glad you like your new "speed demon" with the new modular Hybrid cam. I am also glad that it tunes easily, and shoots very well. I am even more pleased that it has no nock travel or cam lean. And lastly thank you for the info. that the "hybrid" type of cam is not a new idea, but this is setup like no other bow maker does.

Call me :weird:but seems like you might have an agenda here.

TexasCanesFan
02-25-2010, 04:14 PM

I had not thought of this before. I just figured it was all coincedence.

HORSEMOVER might be on to something here!!!!

L-train
02-25-2010, 04:14 PM
HCH = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODshB09FQ8w&feature=related

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Dude I ask you some honest questions after YOU brought up your NEW bow again in your own quiver post and you turn it into a pizzing contest. Why do you or any other of your Kool Aid drunkerds care why I cancelled my order? Why is it any of your business??? And no I don't rave about something I don't have in my hand yet but then again the bow I ordered in July turned into a shorter ATA split limb harness bow that I don't have to like by the way. I'm unsure why you find it necessary to come on the Elite forum to give a review of a Strother bow when you have your own forum for that. The forum has been quite docile before you showed up again and now everyone if fighting. Coincidence??? Why don't you go paint another boat ASAT or something!!!!

TEXAS
Why did you come in this thread? You don't like quivers on your bow and you don't like Strothers, keep moving and post where you want to, if you want to act like a little kid. I didn't bring up my new bow in my thread here ever. Button buck and blind buck did, so I answered. Then you came in asking questions you can easily get from someone else. I read Marzomis 15 page thread that was locked, and I wasn't over here for that, and the posts in there are so ridiculous, that you and others ran off a guy that said he was done with Elites because of many of your behaviors. Many have sent me pms and say that they won't come over here with the childish antics you and others display.

TexasCanesFan
02-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Why did you come in this thread? You don't like quivers on your bow and you don't like Strothers, keep moving and post where you want to, if you want to act like a little kid. I didn't bring up my new bow in my thread here ever. Button buck and blind buck did, so I answered. Then you came in asking questions you can easily get from someone else. I read Marzomis 15 page thread that was locked, and I wasn't over here for that, and the posts in there are so ridiculous, that you and others ran off a guy that said he was done with Elites because of many of your behaviors. Many have sent me pms and say that they won't come over here with the childish antics you and others display.

May I take you back to POST #1 in this thread that you started.

It just came in fellas!!! Ordered yesterday from Crackers, and already here. Here she is in beautiful Predator Camo to match my Predator SR-71 speed demon. My thoughts. It is high quality, and locks on the bow rock solid. It grips my A/C/C arrows VERY snugly, and should work on any arrow. 2 Screws that mounted right into my Armortech-HD 5 pin .019 sight. This is the nicest quiver I have had. Thumbs up TreeLimb!!

Just want to make sure we stay factual here.

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 04:19 PM
HCH like I already said it is a nice quiver...I love mine. I'm glad you like your new "speed demon" with the new modular Hybrid cam. I am also glad that it tunes easily, and shoots very well. I am even more pleased that it has no nock travel or cam lean. And lastly thank you for the info. that the "hybrid" type of cam is not a new idea, but this is setup like no other bow maker does.

No agenda. Just tired of kids pouting and personal attacks. People need to read the forum rules, and they need to be enforced.

HORSEMOVER
02-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Does anybody else smell pee?

L-train
02-25-2010, 04:21 PM
. Many have sent me pms and say
Rattler has been texting you as well as half the state of texas huh?

TexasCanesFan
02-25-2010, 04:21 PM
No agenda. Just tired of kids pouting and personal attacks. People need to read the forum rules, and they need to be enforced.

Could not agree with you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 04:24 PM
May I take you back to POST #1 in this thread that you started.

Just want to make sure we stay factual here.
You may want to go back to this post and see what comments by others are made.
Thank you. Point proven with these threads that have my same exact review. No bashing on these threads. Maybe some of you can learn from these guys?

Some people are real thin skinned if a guy can't post a pic of his quiver with the bow it belongs on and state the name of it with a description. Wonder why the posted threadlinks don't have immature children in them, or any fighting? Could they be adults and those here aren't?

TexasCanesFan
02-25-2010, 04:26 PM
You may want to go back to this post and see what comments by others are made.

Some people are real thin skinned if a guy can't post a pic of his quiver with the bow it belongs on and state the name of it with a description. Wonder why the posted threads don't have immature children in them?

All of those guys are just way better than we are!!!

That make you feel better?!?!?!?!?!

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 04:27 PM
All of those guys are just way better than we are!!!

That make you feel better?!?!?!?!?!
Not better, just mature.

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 04:30 PM
This is my thread, move on if you don't like bow mounted quivers, predator camo, dead animals killed with predator, and bows from other makers. Choose to ignore is the best advice. It is better then breaking forum rules with personal attacks and bashing, turning a would be Elite buyer that may be visiting the forum for the 1st time, into a not wanting to buy one, and you represent yourself better to the archery community.

TexasCanesFan
02-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Not better, just mature.

Glad an internet forum could help you do that.

HORSEMOVER
02-25-2010, 04:33 PM
HCH do you get paid for your antics?

HardCoreHunter
02-25-2010, 04:36 PM
I remember when I joined this forum. I had just bought my 1st Elite, and wanted some info. I didn't know what Elite was. If I had saw the behavior and personal attacks that are going on here, because some members have their panties in a bunch over some designer leaving them, I would have sold it and not bought another 3 Elites like I did. 99% of Elite shooters or prospective buyers aren't on archery forums, know nothing about designers who build the bows, and don't care. They buy the bow, maybe get on the Elite forum, and then see you peoples' behavior. Bad for business imo.

Mags Army
02-25-2010, 04:37 PM
This thread isn't going anywhere good - please start posting in reference to the original topic or I'll request that this thread is closed.

Mags

L-train
02-25-2010, 04:52 PM
I remember when I joined this forum. I had just bought my 1st Elite, and wanted some info. I didn't know what Elite was. If I had saw the behavior and personal attacks that are going on here, because some members have their panties in a bunch over some designer leaving them, I would have sold it and not bought another 3 Elites like I did. 99% of Elite shooters or prospective buyers aren't on archery forums, know nothing about designers who build the bows, and don't care. They buy the bow, maybe get on the Elite forum, and then see you peoples' behavior. Bad for business imo.
I call BS, the SA forum has been way more volatile, with the head man himself contributing by threaten people with violence, and basically treating even his customers as though they are stupid, it has bred the mentality of that forum, Jaben was banned immediately for simply posting his judges speed, you have been given way more leniency here, Im amazed and impressed by the patience Elite has had in dealing with your obvious agenda. And thru all the BS on the SA forum you still bought one of their bows. I think your simply following KS, its pretty apparent by your IMO overzealous threads posted all over you are in AWE of him. And the "opinion" I use that term lightly of Elites bow....All of a Sudden. Its blatant and honestly so transparent it lends to what other have implied.... you have little credibility.

dch3k
02-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Mags these boys have had more then one chance to stop the bickering ..both sides are outta control at this point..thread is closed