PDA

View Full Version : This really sucks!!!!!!

Deer3083
07-12-2010, 03:42 PM
I wanted a target/hunting sight as some may know cause I asked for opinions on what would be a good sight for both. I wont be getting that sight now cause I was informed by my GF that WE just bought new curtains. :chair:. I had no clue we needed new curtains but I was told we do and that we will be happier with the new look. Glad I was informed because I was making a horrible mistake in thinking I would be happier with a new sight. It feels much better knowing that these new (expensive) curtains will bring happiness. :hit_self:

ntypicl11
07-12-2010, 05:49 PM
If thats all it takes to make her happy, thats cheap!

eweese18
07-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Get a new woman..... This is a mans world. We wear the pants.

Magnum
07-12-2010, 06:11 PM
That really does suck. Maybe time for a new GF? A new sight would make me much happier than new curtains any day of the week.

Maybee-R
07-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Get a new woman..... This is a mans world. We wear the pants.
Who are you kidding? I wear the pants alright! But its because my wife said I could.:)

Curtains are conversation pieces..Not sure my wife would want to hear what I have to say about the cost of some.:mad0215:

Skeeter 58
07-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Man thats the pits. Sorry to hear that one. But, gotta keep momma happy.

Kylgen
07-12-2010, 08:01 PM
LOL! Guys you are looking at this all wrong... It is not the curtains that make a guy happy but the act that happens when the curtains close that put a smile on your face!

... Though a new sight would of been pretty darn cool too!

Deer3083
07-12-2010, 08:09 PM
LOL! Guys you are looking at this all wrong... It is not the curtains that make a guy happy but the act that happens when the curtains close that put a smile on your face!

... Though a new sight would of been pretty darn cool too!

Hey now I like the spin you just put on it. I might be able to get something out of it after all!

TEXAS 10PT
07-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Dude you ain't even married to her yet but it sounds like the ball and chain are already attached. I've owned 18 Elite bows since 2007 and if I had to ask everytime I bought one, I'd already be D...you get the picture. Man up brother!!!!! LMAO

TEXAS

Deer3083
07-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Dude you ain't even married to her yet but it sounds like the ball and chain are already attached. I've owned 18 Elite bows since 2007 and if I had to ask everytime I bought one, I'd already be D...you get the picture. Man up brother!!!!! LMAO

TEXAS

How can you man up when the curtains just show up at the door by ups lol. I called her at work for a explanation and I told ya what I was told. I was blind sided lol.

eweese18
07-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Oh no sir! You stamp that package RETURN TO SENDER and set it right back out front my friend. Go down to walmart get you some cheap sheets and start sewing... HaHa.

TEXAS 10PT
07-12-2010, 11:24 PM
How can you man up when the curtains just show up at the door by ups lol. I called her at work for a explanation and I told ya what I was told. I was blind sided lol.

HAHA If you were home when the UPS man showed up, you look at the sender on the box and if it not from an archery company you tell the man you're refusing to accept the package and back it goes LOLOLOLOL

TEXAS

Deer3083
07-12-2010, 11:38 PM
HAHA If you were home when the UPS man showed up, you look at the sender on the box and if it not from an archery company you tell the man you're refusing to accept the package and back it goes LOLOLOLOL

TEXAS
Wouldnt life be very unpleasant once she got home then ? lol. I was told by a 70 year old man once that its better to be happy than to be right. Texas I think your braver than me :beer1:

Deer3083
07-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Oh no sir! You stamp that package RETURN TO SENDER and set it right back out front my friend. Go down to walmart get you some cheap sheets and start sewing... HaHa.

me sew
:jaw:

TEXAS 10PT
07-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Wouldnt life be very unpleasant once she got home then ? lol. I was told by a 70 year old man once that its better to be happy than to be right. Texas I think your braver than me :beer1:

I to was once told by an old man that you got to train them early!!! LMAO!!!! Don't know if I ever got that far but I usually get whatever I want when it comes to archery equipment. She drives a fairly new truck, lives in a nice home, eats well and doesn't have to work. And she doesn't know about my archery slush fund either HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TEXAS

Kylgen
07-12-2010, 11:46 PM
LOL! Man here is what you do! You get the package, you hang the curtains! When she comes home tell her how GREAT they look and be happy for her and go out for a nice dinner ( Go to the cheese cake factory and send me a Red Velvet cheese cake why you are there oh and a bannana creme as well)!

Tomorrow you go down to the Pro Shop and have them order you a brand spankin new AP Snow Bow! When you get the call that it has arrived go pick it up, put it back in the box, address it to YOU and ship it UPS to the house and make sure it is her that signs for it!

P.S- When you are removed from the house I have a spare bedroom and room in the fridge for the Cheese Cakes!

Deer3083
07-12-2010, 11:53 PM
LOL! Man here is what you do! You get the package, you hang the curtains! When she comes home tell her how GREAT they look and be happy for her and go out for a nice dinner ( Go to the cheese cake factory and send me a Red Velvet cheese cake why you are there oh and a bannana creme as well)!

Tomorrow you go down to the Pro Shop and have them order you a brand spankin new AP Snow Bow! When you get the call that it has arrived go pick it up, put it back in the box, address it to YOU and ship it UPS to the house and make sure it is her that signs for it!

P.S- When you are removed from the house I have a spare bedroom and room in the fridge for the Cheese Cakes!

Very good to know. You guys have me rolling lmao.

Robin@AimLow
07-13-2010, 11:18 AM

TEXAS

He did man up...he admitted curtaingate online.

RAYHUNTS
07-13-2010, 02:56 PM
As far as the curtains go, she bought the curtains without telling you, if you have the money, go out and buy the new sight without telling her. Tell her the same thing she told you about the curtains, your bow needs a new look. Also an old man told me something about marriage. He said marry a girl with small hands. Anybody know what he meant by that?:jaw:

Deer3083
07-13-2010, 03:02 PM
As far as the curtains go, she bought the curtains without telling you, if you have the money, go out and buy the new sight without telling her. Tell her the same thing she told you about the curtains, your bow needs a new look. Also an old man told me something about marriage. He said marry a girl with small hands. Anybody know what he meant by that?:jaw:

I think I might have an idea lol

eweese18
07-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Yeah she cant take as much cash out of your pockets with them tiny hands at one time.....

Yichi
07-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Just make sure the drapes match...

wait wrong curtains...

wittjr
07-13-2010, 05:25 PM
Hey now I like the spin you just put on it. I might be able to get something out of it after all!

You can`t sleep with that sight,an have as much FUN as you do with your GF Or wife,remember that..

Deer3083
07-13-2010, 06:20 PM
You can`t sleep with that sight,an have as much FUN as you do with your GF Or wife,remember that..

True. I see your from Maryland. I used to live there till 3 years ago. Where us there a elite dealer in MD?

bukhuntr
07-13-2010, 11:14 PM
is she happy with the curtains? cause if momma's happy then your happy and life is good. now when you have the money go buy your sight and a matching set of drapes for the curtains. that way it's a win win. she can't believe how thoughtfull you are and you get your sight. not only that but she'll probably show you much love when they are closed.remember this one rule:
always offset your expensive purchase with something for your significant other,even if it's cheaper.for them it's the thought that counts.

Deer3083
07-13-2010, 11:33 PM
is she happy with the curtains? cause if momma's happy then your happy and life is good. now when you have the money go buy your sight and a matching set of drapes for the curtains. that way it's a win win. she can't believe how thoughtfull you are and you get your sight. not only that but she'll probably show you much love when they are closed.remember this one rule:
always offset your expensive purchase with something for your significant other,even if it's cheaper.for them it's the thought that counts.

That's some good advice :). In the next few weeks you all may see me posting about my new sight or some other toys.

caveman2
07-14-2010, 12:47 AM
omg thats crazzy as heck maby this is why iv never had a gf cant live with them they say but ya cant live with out em u need that sight go buy the damb thing shes probly paid for her stuff already or u could send half of them back and say hey we orderd way to many for the house we only have half the windows and then go get that good sight and stop at the tavern when ur done and have a cold one over the hole deal!!

pozoutdoors
07-17-2010, 11:37 PM
LOL!! I bought a new z7, an 08.5 gt500, 4 carter releases and a hooker release this year. But still my wife talked me into trading my 07 harley street bob for 2010 street glide. **** I love that woman!!!! I guess she loves me too!!!

tomkat04
08-08-2010, 12:37 PM
LOL!! I bought a new z7, an 08.5 gt500, 4 carter releases and a hooker release this year. But still my wife talked me into trading my 07 harley street bob for 2010 street glide. **** I love that woman!!!! I guess she loves me too!!!

Reading this older post. Forgot how funny it was.

Pozoutdoors, the only reason she talked you into trading the Street Bob for the Street Glide is that she was uncomfortable riding with you on the Bob. My Street Bob has a solo seat only. Guess where she rides? That's right, the VAN!

I did buy her an Elite Cuda though. Just because I know once she doesn't want it, I can set it up for me. :)

rembrandt
08-08-2010, 04:56 PM
I wanted a nice big tent to go Mountainman rendezvouing one time and my wife did not want anything to do with living in a $700.00 tent for a week so I went along with her and bought a $70,000 tin tepee......a fifth wheel Travel trailer. I didn't have enough money to cause a clink in my pocket.............. I just bought two Elite bows tho cause I HAD to have one and then another and she is wrinkling her nose at me like I just let one. I can't for the life of me understand why she feels like that. I'm looking at two new TR V3 and TR V5 sights for those bows and I'm keeping quiet about that. I take the chance.....its worth the backtalk and grumbling!