PDA

View Full Version : Synergy XT . . . how much $$$$?

bowtechguy1985
11-08-2007, 03:44 PM
I know I am going to catch all kinds of **** on here probably, but I am a happy Bowtech owner, and have been for about 5 years.

However, I am very very interested in the Elite bows. I am glad they have finally got the 2008 site up and running. I have picked out the bow that I would like to buy.

The Synergy XT looks like the one for me! But I am a poor college student and will probably not be getting a new bow anytime real soon. Maybe spring at the earliest.

Does anyone know how much the Syn XT retails for?

Does anyone have one yet?

If so, how does it shoot, good speeds, quite, smooth, shock free???????

I want to learn everything about these bows. It would be a big thing for me to drop Bowtech and go Elite, but I feel the change in the near future.

BTG1985

bowtechguy1985
11-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Not one person has any feedback? I thought I would give it a little extra time for replies, but I would have guessed I would have got at least one reply in 8 hours.

BTG1985

Michael
11-08-2007, 11:36 PM
I don't have one, so I can't answer your questions for you. My Envy is the cats @ss, so I am sure the Synergy XT will be too.

I am sure someone here can help you out very soon.

BenR
11-08-2007, 11:41 PM
There are only a few out there and this sight has only been up for a day...so it may not be as quick to get a response yet....I believe the full camo model is around 749.00 I think. The draw is smoother than previous elite cams and provides less shock and noise than than last years synergy which is pretty much shock and noise free as well. The finish is top notch and you should really see one to appreciate it....

bowtechguy1985
11-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Thanks BenR

BTG1985

Maybee-R
11-09-2007, 12:06 AM
I know I am going to catch all kinds of **** on here probably, but I am a happy Bowtech owner, and have been for about 5 years.

However, I am very very interested in the Elite bows. I am glad they have finally got the 2008 site up and running. I have picked out the bow that I would like to buy.

The Synergy XT looks like the one for me! But I am a poor college student and will probably not be getting a new bow anytime real soon. Maybe spring at the earliest.

I want to learn everything about these bows. It would be a big thing for me to drop Bowtech and go Elite, but I feel the change in the near future.

BTG1985Your not the first to like one brand and switch to an Elite.:D
BenR is right. Not very many extremes out yet. But from what I have heard they are going to be worth the wait. I also went from Bowtech to Elite and can honestly say, Its the best move i ever made.:)

Elite_Brad
11-09-2007, 12:20 AM

BTG1985

You won't get any **** from us. We believe there are good bows out there besides ours. We just feel ours is the best. :D

Michael
11-09-2007, 12:21 AM
And so do I!

You won't get any **** from us. We believe there are good bows out there besides ours. We just feel ours is the best. :D

bowtechguy1985
11-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Can you guys give me some reasons that you like the Elites so much better than the Bowtechs? I am assuming that many of you shot Bowtech before you made the switch to Elite.

One of the main reasons that I am so interested in the Elites is that they look SO similar to the Bowtechs. It appears that they have very similar cam systems. But they are just a touch faster than the Bowtechs, which is why I am thinking of switching. If they shoot as nice as my Allegiance then there is no reason for me not to switch to Elite and pick up a few fps. Just gonna be a $$$ thing.

Thanks,

BTG19

Maybee-R
11-09-2007, 09:16 AM
For me it was the grip at first. but Bowtech now has the same style of grip. The speed made a difference. 06 Allegiance shot 321fps the E-500 same arrows and set up 336fps.
still spot on accurate. Not to brag but that 500 shot back up for my indoor bow. for 4 weeks in a row it earned me 300, 49 or better X blue face targets. my best with it was a 57X, best I have ever done. you can see why I ran down and bought the Synergy. and when the extreme XL's are done Ill be getten one of them. Not to mention the GTO.

Just 1 More
11-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Syn XT???? Do you mean the Synergy Xtreme or the Xtreme XL ?

bowtechguy1985
11-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Maybee-R

What is the GTO?

Maybee-R
11-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Maybee-R

What is the GTO?The new replacement Envy type of bow.

fatboy95
11-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Can you guys give me some reasons that you like the Elites so much better than the Bowtechs? I am assuming that many of you shot Bowtech before you made the switch to Elite.

BTG19

IMO I think the Elite look nicer, have better camo, smoother design, and draw way smoother for the speeds they get. I have tried them all and I am hooked on Elite bows. I have not tried the new Elite bows for 08 yet. No dealer near by me yet.

Elite.. you need to get more than one dealer in Louisiana and more northern and you will make a killing.

Clean Shot
11-09-2007, 10:03 PM
I own an E 500 as well, it is extremely accurate and a fantastic shooter. I will be picking upa Synergy very soon!