PDA

View Full Version : Tight spot quiver and my Hunter

devin1
01-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Can any of you give me some feedback on the "tight Spot" quiver I just ordered. Do they work well with the Elite bows? I just bought a 2011 Hunter. I have never used one. The octane quiver I have is to noisy for me. I am the type of guy who takes my quiver off when I get in stand. I have had some bad experiences with my arrows getting caught on "things" while I am in the progress of drawing. I would like to find a quiver that I can leave on my bow without being to cumbersum or noisy. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Smeagol
01-12-2011, 02:39 PM
I have a Tight Spot on my Pure. Nice and silent. It's nice to be able to mess with the angle of offset to help balance the bow too.

eagle-357
01-12-2011, 03:20 PM
The Tight Spot is the best quiver out there IHO.

I can't beleive how much better my bow shoots with this quiver on.

Well worth the money I paid.

Plus, and extra mount is only $20.00, so I can put a mount on each bow and just use one quiver, :woohoo:

JDB9818
01-12-2011, 04:10 PM
I just recently received my Ninja Hunter and moved my Tight Spot from another bow to this one. GREAT quiver and well worth the money. I never thought I would spend that much on a quiver but it does everything and looks sweet on the bow as well.

I would HIGHLY recommend it.

IRISH66
01-12-2011, 06:12 PM
I have one on my hunter and it is The best quiver out there without question!!

Hoosierflogger
01-12-2011, 10:35 PM
I don't have an Elite (yet), but I do have a Tight Spot, and it is by FAR the best quiver I have ever used.

GSLAM95
01-12-2011, 10:57 PM
The TightSpot quiver is simply the best built quiver on the market today. I do not have a single customer that has been disappointed with the money spent on this quiver.

Schpankme
01-13-2011, 02:02 AM
The TightSpot quiver is simply the best built quiver on the market today. I do not have a single customer that has been disappointed with the money spent on this quiver.

How do you spell quiver: T i g h t S p o t

:chair:

:luck:

devin1
01-13-2011, 08:59 AM
I'm gonna spell it like this = Tightspot

IRISH66
01-13-2011, 09:27 AM
How do you spell quiver: T i g h t S p o t

:chair:

:luck:
????????????????????

bjthoele
01-13-2011, 11:37 AM
I put a tightspot on my Z28 and used it the past weekend. Was very impressed. Keeps the quiver so much closer to the bow and balanced. Need to shoot more with it on but over seems pretty awesome....the hardcore spot and stalk guys should love it.

Side note...i also bought a Athens Zen 4 to try out as I usually take my quiver off. That thing is pretty dang cool with the screw thing built in. Was very impressed if you want to take your quiver off alot.

Meatatarian
01-13-2011, 08:34 PM
I have the Tightspot on my Elite Z28, and plan to swap it over to my hunter. I originally had a G5 quiver, but when I changed to fmj arrows, they were loose on the G5. The Tightspot is fully adjustable. It will accomodate any arrow diameter. It can be raised or lowered to help balance a bow. I used to remove my quiver when hunting also, but now I leave it on the bow. You will be happy with the combination of Elite and Tightspot.

devin1
01-14-2011, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the review, I am hoping I can get comfortable with my quiver on my bow. Its always easier, to pull that second arrow, if needed if the quiver is on your bow.
This year I took a couple does and a nice buck. The first doe I took I had to draw a second arrow. On the first shot I was sitting in my treestand and my bottom cam hit my knee, arrow took a nose dive and missed. The second arrow was on my quiver hanging from a hook on the tree. It was a huge pain to get it out without the doe taking off. I did manage to draw my second arrow and connect but it wasn't easy. If that was a mature buck he definatly wouldnt of tolerated my antics.
I like the fact that you have one arrow on the quiver that pops out easy. I can see that coming in handy if your first arrow doesnt connect.

I have the Tightspot on my Elite Z28, and plan to swap it over to my hunter. I originally had a G5 quiver, but when I changed to fmj arrows, they were loose on the G5. The Tightspot is fully adjustable. It will accomodate any arrow diameter. It can be raised or lowered to help balance a bow. I used to remove my quiver when hunting also, but now I leave it on the bow. You will be happy with the combination of Elite and Tightspot.

Lunk
01-14-2011, 01:27 PM
I had an opportunity to demo one this past fall and I loved the adjustability it had. No more arrows hanging below the bottom cam. It fits so tight to the bow. But I could not get over the noise it emitted from the hood it just buzzed. That was its only downfall I thought.

BHUNTN
01-14-2011, 01:35 PM
So what makes this quiver better than say the Elite quivers?? I have gotten in the habbit of always removing my qiver before the shot. I am an elk hunter and normally always call animals to me so I have time to set up and remove the quiver.

340axis
01-14-2011, 02:25 PM
I looked over the tightspot quiver at the trade show. Well build, set in tight to the bow. Easy to remove. Does not rattle. Very adjustable. I was very impressed I ordered one at the show. I believe this quiver can stand up to an Alaskan hunt ( many can not).

devin1
01-14-2011, 02:29 PM
If the hood rattles it will be coming off the bow. I hunt in a treestand 80% of the time, and would like to leave it on the bow. Would it help to put some noise dampeners on it, or is this an anomoly. I bought this because I heard it was very durable , fits snug to the bow, and is very quiet.

Lunk
01-14-2011, 04:28 PM
The one i had was a demo so I did not attemt to put any dampeners on it. My old $35 Kwikee quiver is quieter. If I had the cash I would still buy one, the noise is not enough to deter me.

trotter
01-14-2011, 05:34 PM
I have a Tight Spot right here in front of me. Just waiting for my Pulse to get here so I can join them up.

:phone: (where is my Pulse?)

bbmclain
01-14-2011, 05:38 PM
Just waiting for my Pulse to get here so I can join them up.

:phone: (where is my Pulse?)

It is in PULSE Heaven with mine......waiting to be born and delivered!!!!!! HURRYHURRYHURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devin1
01-14-2011, 06:31 PM
The stork in in flight with my hunter as well.