PDA

View Full Version : Deal fell thru again...........YUK!

rembrandt
03-13-2011, 03:01 PM
I thought I had my sons PURE traded for an PSE EVO but the guy found out that the PURE can't have a 27 inch DL so he can't make the trade. Now, Its back to the drawing board and its up for sale again.....I'm about to throw in the towel with this selling and trading business. Just not working out any which way I turn........

protecshooter
03-13-2011, 03:05 PM
At least you have a pure. Im still waiting.

OutbackMan
03-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Thought you were after a Pulse??? If you ever work your way thru all the other makes/models and decide what you're really after is a '04 Mathews Outback just let me know...:D I'd even be willing to trade my loaded bow for your bare bow...:D

rembrandt
03-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Thought you were after a Pulse??? If you ever work your way thru all the other makes/models and decide what you're really after is a '04 Mathews Outback just let me know...:D I'd even be willing to trade my loaded bow for your bare bow...:D

Right now I liable to do anything just short of pulling all my hair out....this could make an old man out of me.........I think I know where a PULSE is I can buy from a good guy but I've got to move this bow first. One fellow sais he offered me $700.00 and I never got back with him and heck, I don't know what happened on that deal. It's the pits trying to get something done.......

devin1
03-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Remmy there is a Pulse on Ebay right now. Its 60# and bid it at $520.00. Huuurrry!!!

I thought I had my sons PURE traded for an PSE EVO but the guy found out that the PURE can't have a 27 inch DL so he can't make the trade. Now, Its back to the drawing board and its up for sale again.....I'm about to throw in the towel with this selling and trading business. Just not working out any which way I turn........

rembrandt
03-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Remmy there is a Pulse on Ebay right now. Its 60# and bid it at $520.00. Huuurrry!!!

I appreciate it but I've got to sell a PURE before I can buy the PULSE. I've got that one on my watch but I've got to move this one before I can think of getting another bow.....

bloodtrail1
03-13-2011, 05:59 PM
I know your pain....I neef move my Z-28 before buying another bow. I think I have mine sold. But buyers papal isn't working. So I'm waiting..
Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

bloodtrail1
03-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Sorry for spelling in last post....on cell phone

rembrandt
03-13-2011, 06:05 PM
Sorry for spelling in last post....on cell phone

Its tough to trade or sell now-a-days. I've put in too many hours as it is now to have to start all over again......

devin1
03-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Remmy you should be able to trade the Pure at an Elite archery dealer, for a Pulse without a big loss. Have you tried that?

rembrandt
03-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Remmy you should be able to trade the Pure at an Elite archery dealer, for a Pulse without a big loss. Have you tried that?

Haven't tried that but I bet they would want at the least $200.00 difference....Its tough to move...I've had offers but things just didn't work out just right, some little technical wrong jumps up and the deal is off, just like this one where a half inch killed the deal. the old boy that offered me $700.00 caught me right in the middle of my art show and I don't remember him offering me anything......things are hard to move if your not right on top of it all the time....

tomkat04
03-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Remmy,

Sell your bow for $625 on AT and buy the one on ebay. I sold my Hunter in 5 hours after posting it.

rembrandt
03-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Remmy,

Sell your bow for $625 on AT and buy the one on ebay. I sold my Hunter in 5 hours after posting it.

I might just do that.....I've got one fellow who wants a PURE and he should get in touch with me tonight or tomorrow....if he backs out then I'll put it over on ebay with reserve and try to sell it.....

eltaco
03-13-2011, 10:05 PM
I hear you Remmy, I've had THREE bows sell out from under me in the last week.

I've been looking for a Snow GT, and TWO came up for sale this week alone. Thought I had each of them at one point, and then was informed that the bows sold. Stink...

rembrandt
03-13-2011, 10:14 PM
I hear you Remmy, I've had THREE bows sell out from under me in the last week.

I've been looking for a Snow GT, and TWO came up for sale this week alone. Thought I had each of them at one point, and then was informed that the bows sold. Stink...

I've had that happen also. Seems I always sell cheap and buy high....the pits!

rembrandt
03-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Remmy,

I think the only one on there now is a 70lb bow......I can't go that...

TEXAS 10PT
03-13-2011, 10:23 PM
Hmmm I haven't had any problems with deals lately. What's up Remmy??? Karma??? LOL

TEXAS

rembrandt
03-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Hmmm I haven't had any problems with deals lately. What's up Remmy??? Karma??? LOL

TEXAS

I've been digging and digging looking for Karma and all I've found is a deep pit I can't seem to get out of.....

TEXAS 10PT
03-13-2011, 10:35 PM
I've been digging and digging looking for Karma and all I've found is a deep pit I can't seem to get out of.....

I do owe one to eltaco. He passed and let one of my children come home to daddy:dance3:

TEXAS

eltaco
03-13-2011, 11:27 PM
I do owe one to eltaco. He passed and let one of my children come home to daddy:dance3:

TEXAS

If you find someone selling a Snow GT, send 'em my way! :thumb:

Hope you enjoy that bow even more than the last time you had it. Nothing worse than giving something up and regretting it later. What are the chances of buying THE SAME bow back in the future?!

TEXAS 10PT
03-13-2011, 11:31 PM
If you find someone selling a Snow GT, send 'em my way! :thumb:

Hope you enjoy that bow even more than the last time you had it. Nothing worse than giving something up and regretting it later. What are the chances of buying THE SAME bow back in the future?!

No telling but if Horsemover gets tired of his new one it could happen twice in the same year. If that happens I'm playing the lotto immediately!!! LOL

TEXAS

rembrandt
03-14-2011, 12:04 AM
Well, I've lowered the price on the bow so maybe it will go now.....

jjbuilder
03-14-2011, 12:19 AM
Just wondering Remmy. What were you going to do with the EVO if the trade went through?

DustyRx
03-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Just wondering Remmy. What were you going to do with the EVO if the trade went through?

Wish he hadn't traded!

jjbuilder
03-14-2011, 12:28 AM
Wish he hadn't traded!

LOL! :) Thought he wanted a Pulse?

pumba
03-14-2011, 04:51 AM
could have had a trade if you didnt take so long to decide my Pulse sold while remmy was humming and hahing

HORSEMOVER
03-14-2011, 06:42 AM
No telling but if Horsemover gets tired of his new one it could happen twice in the same year. If that happens I'm playing the lotto immediately!!! LOL

TEXAS

Send me one of those ones you don't like with the updated cams and I'll send her home. LOL. I'll let you know if she doesn't work out.

rembrandt
03-14-2011, 10:24 AM

It was going to my son......

Deer3083
03-14-2011, 10:29 AM
Any luck yet buddy?

BlindBuck
03-14-2011, 10:34 AM
Remmy,

Maybe your sales skills are lacking sold my Pure in 5hrs.:dance3: Now to acquire another GT500.....or maybe something else.

rembrandt
03-14-2011, 11:20 AM
Remmy,

Maybe your sales skills are lacking sold my Pure in 5hrs.:dance3: Now to acquire another GT500.....or maybe something else.

I have no idea what is going on.....I've got it priced right, thats for sure...

jjbuilder
03-14-2011, 11:23 AM

Can't keep up with you Remmy.....lol. Is this a different son than the one that wanted a Hunter? So who wants the Pulse, you or the son that wanted the EVO? :noidea:

eltaco
03-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Your son seems a bit wishy washy on what he wants... lol.

Give it some time, Remmy. The Pure is a fine bow, and your price is about right. Keep it near the top, and I'm sure she'll sell.

rembrandt
03-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Can't keep up with you Remmy.....lol. Is this a different son than the one that wanted a Hunter? So who wants the Pulse, you or the son that wanted the EVO? :noidea:

He wants a PULSE and I want to give him

1. PULSE
2. EVO
3. New Breed Cyborg

In that order

jjbuilder
03-14-2011, 01:24 PM
So the Hunter is out of the running now? :)

rembrandt
03-14-2011, 01:25 PM
So the Hunter is out of the running now? :)

No, I just forgot to put it in.....