PDA

View Full Version : Answer Speed modules?

bro.betterley
11-16-2011, 08:23 AM
Do we have any idea when they will be availible?

Twisted Archer
11-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Last I heard it was looking like the beginning of December.

cityhunter346
11-16-2011, 09:33 AM
I am an Elite noobie and have a question. How do the speed mods affect the draw of the bow? More "hump" in the draw cycle....or will it be just as smooth?

Twisted Archer
11-16-2011, 10:13 AM
I just got off the phone with Elite on a different subject and they are just about done with the final fitting and testing for draw lengths, from what I was told they are still hoping for sometime in December as long as everything works out with the final testing. I wanted to know so I could plan a trip to my Elite dealer to shoot it with speed mods if they had a set, I know they will be a mod set the dealer has to get so I am hoping for Jan/Feb if they have one to test.

I am an Elite noobie and have a question. How do the speed mods affect the draw of the bow? More "hump" in the draw cycle....or will it be just as smooth?

From what has been stated they will be more aggressive than the Pulse so it depends on what your idea of smooth is, I am guessing it will be like the Envy when it comes to smooth vs. speed with the Answer being a little smoother in both areas compared to the Envy. But since the official version of the speed mods is not "finished" only the people who have tested them will really know, I am sure once it has been all figured out someone will let us know how it feels. I am hoping whoever that is has also had some serious time with a Envy so they can give us a detailed description on both since that will be the closest Elite bow that they can compare it to that had smooth & speed mods IMO with all things being equal.