PDA

View Full Version : Left-handers & Elite

Mr. October
10-17-2008, 08:34 AM
I'm looking through the threads and trying to figure out what, if anything, Elite is producing in left-handed these days. As far as I can tell either the GT 500 or the Z-28??? :confused: But not the XLR? Anyone know of any plans to produce all the bows in left-handed? I've been trying to be patient. I've talked to no Elite owners that aren't delighted with their bows . . but it isn't like they are still new anymore. Been around a few years now. So . . . what about us lefties? I'm interested in something for spots and don't want anything shorter then what I am using now. The XLR looks like it would be an awesome spot bow . . . but not if it is only right-handed. :(

So what is the word?

Maybee-R
10-17-2008, 08:47 AM
Not you too! :)
I dont know if there going to offer the XLR or not but they are still a small company.
Hopefuly they will offer the XLR. I know 3 other guys on here that would be happy.:thumb:

Mr. October
10-17-2008, 08:54 AM
Not you too! :)
I dont know if there going to offer the XLR or not but they are still a small company.
Hopefuly they will offer the XLR. I know 3 other guys on here that would be happy.:thumb:

:( I hope so . . . .

I don't mean to sound bitter and critical but they have been using that argument since day 1. If Elite is really serious about being a major contender in the archery arena they do need to get on the stick with this. I'll bet if Chris White called and said he wanted to be an Elite staff shooter they'd be building a left-handed XLR in moments. :mad: Okay . . sorry . . sounding a bit bitter again.

dch3k
10-17-2008, 09:01 AM
vhunter..will chime in adventually he is the resident lefty..and for some reason I thought they were wroking to be able to do more in left hand ...but I cant remember where or what exactly I read...lol...:doh:

Mr. October
10-17-2008, 09:10 AM
vhunter..will chime in adventually he is the resident lefty..and for some reason I thought they were wroking to be able to do more in left hand ...but I cant remember where or what exactly I read...lol...:doh:

Thanks! Hopefully there is good news out there.

On a side note . . didn't you shoot a couple of our indoor 3ds at Reading Archery Club last year? I think I remember seeing you and your Ice there. In fact, that is one of the first chances I ever had to look at an Elite and I was (and am) impressed.

dch3k
10-17-2008, 09:24 AM
yep thats is me...my pink one you saw...you should call or PM Kristin about it the more interest they get the more reason they will have to do it...and trust me they go above all to support/help the customers..hoping to get a dealer...hint hint;)...in Ephrata too...but that is still a work in process...ofcourse you know LAS has Elite now too...stick around and Im sure something will come out of it...they are a great family...Is my nose brown?...lol

gotaluvthospens
10-17-2008, 09:31 AM
good luck with the left handed thing. I shoot left handed and I needed a low poundage. So I ended up with a custom mix between the synergy and the ice. It shoots beautifully but i'm sure it caused lots of headaches for Elite!

vhunter
10-17-2008, 12:30 PM
I would love a XLR. I like a longer ATA bow. I think it's about time Elite gets with the times and realize that left hand people do exist and the would like some options.

archer58inPA
10-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Offer them all in LH.
I need to catch up to jeff.:crosshair:

dch3k
10-17-2008, 01:01 PM
I say get you pickets signs and start chanting.... we want lefties! we want lefties!..lol

standsitter
10-17-2008, 01:19 PM
Frustrated lefty here also. I want a Z. I know they are coming but I just wish we could see something official from Elite as to the IF and WHEN of the LH bows. I agree that if they intend to be a major player bows need to be available to the LH public the instant they are available for RH archers. I cannot believe that us LH are discriminated against this blatantly, we are people too and have the same rights to quality archery equipment as any body else.