Conversation Between Magilla and Locky

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Derek, I saw your post in the tech section, that is the worst tear I have seen. The 08 GT's had a problem because of their spacers but your spacers are right so that cancels that out. I have heard of some bows having mis matched limbs but I don't think that would be enough to cause a tear like that. My first thought was that you must be getting contact with your rest but you didn't say what rest you are using. Hopefully Oceanic will be able to sort it out for you. If there is a problem with the bow Elite will sort it out, their customer service is great so I wouldn't worry. A bit dissappointing though after waiting so long to get it. The local doggers came through here 2 months ago and took about 8 pigs and I haven't seen one since.
  2. Hi Geoff whats new mate. I'm having major problems with the GT. It won't tune regardless what I do. I've tried everything suggested and set the bow as per spec and it shoots like crap. I'm really dissapointed, it seems that I got a Friday afternoon Bow.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2