Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JUDGE hands out the death penalty!

New Years Eve hunt ended up with the Judge putting the hurt on this doe. Shot dist was 12 yards with the 63# Judge, FMJ 400's tipped with a Rocket Hammerhead 2 inch cutting mechanical. All I can say is wow, what a hole from the Hammerhead!! The Judge held on target like a rock and this combo blew thru her like a hot knife in butter. I have a picture of the entry and exits from the Hammerhead, the smaller hole is the entry. Plus I thought you all might enjoy seeing the first Dodge Neon rigged up for bowhunting! I have my big game hoist in the receiver of my car to do the processing. This would probably qualify as one of the "you might be a redneck" jokes! Happy new year everyone!
    Last edited by Rocket21; 01-02-2010, 04:56 AM.

'13 Elite Hunter
    CX Aramid 250's
    QAD HD
    Spothogg RD
    Rocket Stricknine's
    Rocket Steelhead 125 Extreme's

TAZ Archery, Woodstock IL

Congrats on the doe.

Comment

Congrats, nice deer hoist

Elite team
      Stokerized stabilizer
      Sword Centurion Sight
      Code Red arrow rest
      Elite Answer ++++
      RIDGERUNNER SLINGS

Comment

Originally posted by GTO63 View Post
        Congrats, nice deer hoist

Nice! I've always loved all the Rocket heads and I've wanted to shoot a Hammerhead at a deer but have always chickened out and taken a different head. Now I'm going to put one in my quiver!
        '10 Z28 60# 27.5" AT max1
        '11 Hunter Ninja 70#
        '12 Answer Ninja 60#
        Anchor Sight, VBG Startrack

Comment

Congratulations on the skin head, tastey back straps and sausage making for sure. I miss the the 4 blade version of the hammerhead as that was an excellent turkey broadhead.
          When in doubt, show up early. Think less. Feel more. Ask once. Give thanks often. Expect the best. Appreciate everything. Never give up. Make it fun. Lead. Invent. Regroup. Wink. Chill. Smile.
          And live as if your success was inevitable, and so it shall be.

Comment

Nice harvest

Good size hole there for sure. Good shot.
            DB
            OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Comment

Congrats, and nice pic's. I guess that broadhead sure made a heck of a leak. Nice hoist on the Neon but is the tongue weight rating enough for Ill. Hopefully you'll be able to "Judge" it again soon.

Comment

Working...
              X