If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
No announcement yet.
The Official 2011 EAF Bowhunt Challenge Extraordinaire sign up thread
B. Two deer can be entered by each team member, only one of which can be antlered.
3. GROSS Pope & Young scoring will be used for the points on antlered harvests.
(If you dont know how to score with this system pm me for instructions)
7. Antlerless entries are all 25 points each.
C. If a team member enters an antlered harvest then takes a larger animal later in the season the smaller one will be bumped down to 25 points.
9. All teams will BE REQUIRED to come up with a cool team name (and dont be slacking in this area or the esteemed panel will name your team for you......which I promise you will not be a very flattering name)
4. We'll start accepting entries Oct 1st. Any animal taken during your states LEGAL hunting season will be accepted. The contest will wrap up Jan 31st 2012
F. Only archery harvests can be entered
10. Whitetail deer, mulies and Coues deer are acceptable
12. All team members scores will be added together for a cumulative team score
15. Each entry MUST have a picture with the hunter, bow and harvest (and dont give me any of this "I hunt by myself so no one can take my picture" crap. I've entered my pictures several times that I took myself. You just have to get creative
33. Once teams are drawn "Trash Talk" is encouraged......it's actually imperative to the fun
41. A bonus of 10 points will be awarded to all entries taken with an Elite bow (this is a new feature which may increase Elite's sales dramatically) You're welcome Pete
50. Most of all, hunt hard, hunt ethical, have fun and get to know some new Elite brothers and sistas. Team spirit and comradery is what it's all about