X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a redraw since i was LEFT out.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Guy's don't feel bad I did not qualify either.
      http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/s...t=37549&page=3

Comment

Sorry guys, the ram scrotum was just overloaded with names. I'll correct this oversight asap. Which means Monday when I get back to the office.

Sincerely, I apologize.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
          Sorry guys, the ram scrotum was just overloaded with names. I'll correct this oversight asap. Which means Monday when I get back to the office.

Sincerely, I apologize.

Paul
          Well this is an easy fix. Three guys complaining that they were left out...

There you go,

Team 23: The Leftovers.

2012 Answer in hand!!!
          2011 Elite AP Hunter
          2010 Elite AP Judge & Elite AP Snow Z-28

Comment

Team 24 is created. We still have one guy extra.....TheDudeMan.....so we need 3 more killers for another team. Spread the word.

And for the :censored2:ers whining about being left out.......:censored2: off! you're on a team now

Better late than never. Now get to hunting ya sissies

Comment

Waiting to create one last team. Dillybop and The Dude Man are need of a couple good hunters to step up and join in the fun

Comment

Sweet!.......
                ...2009 Elite GT-500...(tuned by BowXperts.com - 29.5"/71.6lb, 311fps, 372gr...VENDETTA ENFORCER 10" w/5" T-bar...TILT-TAMER)

...2011 Elite Pure...

.....Lonesome Elk Archery.....

Comment

Well boys all i gotta say is ya better watch out for me and my "boyz" on team #23, there should be some "Wackin and Stackin" from this group. Hey, that might be a goodgreenwithenvy name for our team btw!!!!!!
                  "Poor young grandson, there's nothin I can say - You'll have to learn, just like me and that's the hardest way. I wish that I knew all I know now - When I was Younger." Ron Wood/Rod Stewart - The Faces 1973

Comment

Well my first hunt could have went better today horses kind of messed me up and lead to miss!
                    Some times all you need is a stick and a string!

Comment

I know I saw them posted already, but where can I find the rules for scoring and entering a deer.

You fellas carry on with the trash talk. TEAM STRAP ASSASSAN will be talkin with pics not words!

Bonzai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Homesick Hunter, real nice buck...My season doesnt start for another 5 days!!!!
                        ...2009 Elite GT-500...(tuned by BowXperts.com - 29.5"/71.6lb, 311fps, 372gr...VENDETTA ENFORCER 10" w/5" T-bar...TILT-TAMER)

...2011 Elite Pure...

.....Lonesome Elk Archery.....

Comment

LOLOLOL.....I figured out what happened! You'll notice there is no Team 12.......That's what happened to Vhunter and the others that got left out.

So lemme splain, I had been up all night in the basement with the cheerleaders, midgets, ninjas, midget ninjas and a :censored2: load of coke.
                          So I get to work all bleary eyed to start the process of drawing teams. The scrotum sack was overflowing with names (because this challenge kicks azz) I worked on it half the day, calculators at the ready, random number generator was overheating, phone ringing.....it was pretty hectic.

With all the teams drawn, I start the long post announcing the teams....and when I get half way through, the train derailed right outside my office! There was illegal aliens running everywhere, cows in the street, cars upside down, blood and mud and spit and azz was everywhere.....pure chaos! So I spring into action, saving babies, women, children and calves. It was a insane.

So I guess in all the commotion, I skipped Team 12, which happened to be V, Possum, Perry and GTOfreak (now known as the leftovers)

At the end of the day, the teams are created....and no lives lost, thanks to me

Sorry for the inconvience, but sometimes you just gotta do what right

Love,
                          Smash

Comment

So if we can get 2 more fellers to join The Dude Man and Dillybop, I'll make Team 12......The phantom team

Comment

Team 12 only needs one more now

Comment

Originally posted by Homesick Hunter View Post
                                I know I saw them posted already, but where can I find the rules for scoring and entering a deer.

You fellas carry on with the trash talk. TEAM STRAP ASSASSAN will be talkin with pics not words!

Bonzai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job. Just score him Pope and Young and submit GROSS score, no deductions.

Here's a link to a score sheet.

http://www.pope-young.org/pdfs/Score...rm_r1-2011.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X