No announcement yet.

Anyone ever used the Hunor Broad Heads?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever used the Hunor Broad Heads?

They sure sound like they would be a pretty sweet head but am having trouble finding any reviews for them. The few I do seem to be posts from the same few folks all in different threads. Anyone here used them? Really any better than say a Buzzcut or a Viper Trick?
    Last edited by MSU_Pure'12; 03-19-2012, 01:12 AM. Reason: spelling

Just watched the durability test on their website, the broadheads penetrated a .75" steel plate...looks durable but cant find anything about how accutrate they are...
    ...2009 Elite GT-500...(tuned by BowXperts.com - 29.5"/71.6lb, 311fps, 372gr...VENDETTA ENFORCER 10" w/5" T-bar...TILT-TAMER)

...2011 Elite Pure...

.....Lonesome Elk Archery.....

Comment

I just got my pack of magor's. 100gr. 4 blade. Very Very sharp!!!! spin tested perfect, and were as accurate as my fp's. Can't wait to hunt with them. They look amazing!!!!!
      "Aim small miss small"

2013 Pure 70lb Blk/Max1 Limbs
      2012 Pure 70lb Blk/ 2013 Black AP Limbs

CBE Tek Hybrid 5 pin sight
      Exxus Core, Exxus, SX-2, Silverhorn Releases
      Solids, DRT's, Deep six, axis and DCA Hunters 300
      Past Elites
      2008 XXL
      2010XLR
      2010 GT500
      2011 Pure AP
      2011 Pure Max1

Comment

I bought a 3pk to test before going to Africa last summer. 2 out of the three spun true and only 1 was hunt ready sharp. I tested a bunch of heads and the Razortrick won for overall performance and value. If you want that style head spend the extra $ and get Silverflames. I gave all mine to my girlfriend who gets pass thru's on everything including hogs with a 44# GT500. I've been re-sharpening the same 6 for 3yrs now.

Comment

Originally posted by flashz28 View Post
          I bought a 3pk to test before going to Africa last summer. 2 out of the three spun true and only 1 was hunt ready sharp. I tested a bunch of heads and the Razortrick won for overall performance and value. If you want that style head spend the extra $ and get Silverflames. I gave all mine to my girlfriend who gets pass thru's on everything including hogs with a 44# GT500. I've been re-sharpening the same 6 for 3yrs now.
          Flash, I heard many say this before. However Hunor has been consistently saying they are working to improve thier heads. They recently changed thier sharpening system and now the heads are razor sharp. They also have discontinued the older style Africa heads and redesigned them. I think the heads will compete with the Silvers and I also believe the price will increase soon. I too use Silver Flame heads and have had mine for years as well. The Magor is a 4 blade head that I wanted to test. I am glad we as bow hunters have so many choices, and I am a broadhead nut who tinkers with many styles. I do however hunt with either Silvers or Slick Tricks, but may add the Masgor's in my arsenal this year.
          "Aim small miss small"

2013 Pure 70lb Blk/Max1 Limbs
          2012 Pure 70lb Blk/ 2013 Black AP Limbs

CBE Tek Hybrid 5 pin sight
          Exxus Core, Exxus, SX-2, Silverhorn Releases
          Solids, DRT's, Deep six, axis and DCA Hunters 300
          Past Elites
          2008 XXL
          2010XLR
          2010 GT500
          2011 Pure AP
          2011 Pure Max1

Comment

I have the 2 blade like the silver flame was not great in sharpness out of package but sharpen fine. Spin excellent fly great out to 60! Took 2 does last fall with them was happy with them.
            Impact, Pure, Syn Xt, Sbh energy

Comment

Magnus Stingers are STUPID SHARP !!! right out the pack
              2011 Elite Hunter 61#
              Sauk Trail Spirit recurve 50# / Stalker Recurves Tracker 40#
              KUIU / CBE / Widowmaker / VPA

Comment

Working...
              X