I have a problem...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a problem...

I decided to join an indoor 3D League and now I think I'm addicted and I'm going to have to find more 3D comps to go to

Got to get back to the shop this week to shoot my 3rd and 4th round...I'm trying to shoot twice, every other week, since it's a 45 minute drive. Had a blast my first week and now I think I've found something to really get into!

If I really get serious, I'll need a 2nd bow just for that so my Elite hunter doesn't have to get switched up for 3D from hunting, lol.
    ~2011 Elite Hunter 25"DL, 53 lb.~

Glad you enjoyed it. Shooting 3D, Indoor, etc can be addictive. Once hunting season is over We start shooting tournaments and don't stop until hunting season starts again. Been doing that for 20 years and don't see stoping anytime soon.
    08 GTO Ninja
    08.5 XLR Snow Camo A/T (currently)
    Hoyt Gamemaster
    Mathews Rival Pro
    New Breed Horizon
    New Breed Eclipse

"Don't out smart your common sense"

Comment

yep time for second bow
      Envy 4 times
      GT 500
      E-FORCE
      ENERGY 35

Comment

at least it's a good problem!
        Abstracted Member of the TEXAS BOYS

Comment

Originally posted by woodbooger View Post
          yep time for second bow
          That's what happened to me
          08.5 GT500
          09 Z28

Comment

Good for you - I've been thinning down from five trying to get back down to two - welcome to the addiction

Comment

Think there may be an online league here if it becomes that addictive.

Comment

Shot 3rd and 4th round today - shot 142 and 153 - I'm happy

Comment

Originally posted by antlergirl View Post
                  I decided to join an indoor 3D League and now I think I'm addicted and I'm going to have to find more 3D comps to go to

Got to get back to the shop this week to shoot my 3rd and 4th round...I'm trying to shoot twice, every other week, since it's a 45 minute drive. Had a blast my first week and now I think I've found something to really get into!

If I really get serious, I'll need a 2nd bow just for that so my Elite hunter doesn't have to get switched up for 3D from hunting, lol.
                  Man get another bow. You can do it with one but...now that I have two my bows are rigged completely different.. Mostly arrow weight and KE changes

Comment

First step is admitting you have a problem. LOL!

Comment

Well I shot my 5th and 6th rounds 2 weeks ago, scored 135 and 134. Tomorrow going back to shoot my next 2 rounds, goal is to go up, lol. I was tired the last time I shot and that affected my shooting a bit...but I haven't had alot of time to practice in between either.

Also went to a lighter arrow - Easton Flightline 500s. Will pick those up tomorrow, shoot them after I shoot my rounds with the 400s and see where I need to adjust my sight

Comment

I had a problem once, but I divorced her and now she's someone else's problem

Comment

Originally posted by woodbooger View Post
                          yep time for second bow

It becomes a problem when you have a hunting bow, spot bow, 3d bow... then you start adding backups for everything. I'm ok w/ some problems
                          2014 Elite Energy 35 - Black 30/60 www.elitearchery.com
                          Honey Creek Outdoors- Grove, OK https://www.facebook.com/honeycreekoutdoors
                          Black Eagle Arrows www.blackeaglearrows.com

Comment

It seems like anything related to hunting becomes addicting to me. Glad your having fun with the shoots!
                            Todd Imiola (Elite Archery Prostaff)

Comment

I would suggest getting a bow that feels as simular to your current bow as you can. The grip, and back wall are key to keeping consitant in your shot. just my opionion.
                              LET IT HAPPEN!!
                              Helping promote archery!
                              https://www.facebook.com/ArchryFever

Comment

Working...
                              X