X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite ATA

To all, wanted to make sure all Elite folks knew where our booth was at the ATA show, we are located in booth 3245. Greg and I look forward to seeing you there!

Kristin

wish I could go......

Comment

Then drive on up there! We can't wait to see everyone and spread some Elite cheer!

Comment

hire me as your PA, and it's a deal !!!

Comment

So that's it. Anything else you care to share.
          -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

hopefully pics of herself at the ATA.....please cutie....pretty please

Comment

V when I can share I will.. And when you can behave... Great things could happen...

Comment

Originally posted by Elite_Kristin View Post
                V when I can share I will.. And when you can behave... Great things could happen...
                I've been good. Sometimes I have to live up to the name you gave me.
                -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

To all, wanted to make sure all Elite folks knew where our booth was at the ATA show, we are located in booth 3245. Greg and I look forward to seeing you there!

Kristin
                  I had been looking at the floor plan for the show and I would almost swear that booth 3245 had the name Realtree on it before but now its blank.
                  2011 Pulse Snow/AT
                  2010 Judge Snow Camo

Comment

Krristin; Look forword to seeing you and Greg at the show. The group of us from Blueridge Backwoods are coming over wendsday afternoon. Have to look you up first thing Thursday morning. Its nice only being 2 hrs from Indy.

Vapor Trail Prostaff
                    Limb Driver
                    Trophy Taker Shuttle T-Lock Prostaff
                    Spot-Hogg Pro Staff
                    Blueridge Backwoods Shooting Staff
                    Elite XLR next camo,black limbs
                    60lbs,29

Comment

Kristin & Greg,
                      I will see you both there Thursday and look forward to meeting.
                      When in doubt, show up early. Think less. Feel more. Ask once. Give thanks often. Expect the best. Appreciate everything. Never give up. Make it fun. Lead. Invent. Regroup. Wink. Chill. Smile.
                      And live as if your success was inevitable, and so it shall be.

Comment

Then drive on up there! We can't wait to see everyone and spread some Elite cheer!
                        Are you getting everyone in ??????????LOL

Comment

I'm only 45 minutes from Indy, but I have no way to get into the show. I guess I could stand outside with a cardboard sign that says, WILL WORK FOR TICKET. Maybe Kristin will have pitty on me.
                          Elite GT500, G5 XR Sight & Expert II Rest, Victory V Force Arrows, Blazer Vanes, Treelimb PS Quiver, Doinker 10 1/2" Stabilizer, Ranger Bow Strings, Pathfinder Arrow Wraps & Decals, Chameleon Slingz Bow Sling

Comment

Originally posted by BRBW3d View Post
                            Krristin; Look forword to seeing you and Greg at the show. The group of us from Blueridge Backwoods are coming over wendsday afternoon. Have to look you up first thing Thursday morning. Its nice only being 2 hrs from Indy.
                            Can't wait to see you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by jschulz View Post
                              I'm only 45 minutes from Indy, but I have no way to get into the show. I guess I could stand outside with a cardboard sign that says, WILL WORK FOR TICKET. Maybe Kristin will have pitty on me.
                              I will take a picture and post it to the forum Cause that's funny right there!

Comment

Working...
                              X