2011 PURE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
    Elite Archery Pro Staff
    Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by Elite_Brad View Post
      $125 a set. I don't know what Nealy prices are.
      what would it cost to send the bow to Elite and have strings put on my shop will only do WC or Zebras, is that even possible not that WC's are bad .Just wondering.

Comment

What color are the new Nealy strings versus the brown and yella ones on my Synergy?

Comment

Originally posted by mdewitt71 View Post
          What color are the new Nealy strings versus the brown and yella ones on my Synergy?
          They are brown and black. At least that's what they put on mine.

TEXAS
          2011 PURE MAX 1
          2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
          2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
          Elite Archery Pro Staff
          Proud Member of the Texas Boys
          BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by shootinfast View Post
            what would it cost to send the bow to Elite and have strings put on my shop will only do WC or Zebras, is that even possible not that WC's are bad .Just wondering.
            You just have to pay shipping.

Comment

I got Nealy strings on my '07 Synergy.
              CO-FOUNDER TEAM M.O.F.E.A.
              MURPHEY'S ARCHERY STAFF SHOOTER
              CO-OWNER TWO RACKS TAXIDERMY
              TEAM SWORD-ACU SITE

TEAM TURBO NOCK

Comment

Originally posted by Elite_Kevin View Post
                To set the record straight as to the material and number of strands for the best performance on ANY Elite bow.

After spending a considerable amount of time testing every type of string material on the market and varying the number of strands for each material, I've tested from 12 stands to 28 strands. MY conclusion is that 24 strands of BCY 452x is the fastest, most consistent, non stretching, string/cable combination allowed to go on an Elite bow.

Tom Nealy manufactures ALL Elite strings and cables to his perfectionist tolerances, I truly believe Nealy strings to be the best strings on the market. When I set a new World Record for the Fastest Bow in the World with my GTO it will have Nealy strings and cables installed. When launching an arrow at over 600 fps from a bow with a draw weight of over 150 pounds you want to be able to trust your string and cables to stay together and to not stretch, it will have 24 strands of 452x on it, reducing the number of strands in your string or changing to 8125 material WILL NOT increase speed.

This extensive testing is the basis for the following, changing materials or reducing the number of strands in the string or cables will void the warranty on your Elite bow. I would recommend only replacing your string/cables with new Nealy string/cables.
                Through the tree and into the elk. GEEEZ

Comment

Kevin, who is putting on the speed nocks you or Nealy?
                  Visit --> Tough Antler Tees

Z-28 Owner

Comment

Kevin,

If you need a challanger, I'll be your Huckelberry! I've been pestering companys for years to make bows over 100 pounds and no one will. I spoke with you years back when you were shooting the 125 pound Black Knight. I tried to get Barnsdale to make me some heavy limbs but I got a "No-can-do". Any advise?
                    Last edited by Extremist; 11-16-2007, 03:37 PM.
                    -Extremist

Victory in life is to die for what you were born to do
                    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"- unknow
                    "I hope you life forever" -300

Bowtech Tribute, 102.5lbs.
                    O.L Adcock ACS CX, 74lbs @ 30"
                    old PSE Mach 4, 140lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry/NJ View Post
                      Kevin, who is putting on the speed nocks you or Nealy?
                      We do that here Jerry.

Comment

Kevin did you just give us a hint as to the speed of the GTO.
                        By my un edumicated calculation that would make the GTO's speed at around the 360fps

Comment

The Nealy strings on my xt are good, but they are coming off. I have been using Schmidty's Specialty Strings for a while now and they are top in my books. They are cheaper, loops are better, serving is better, and lack of rotation is better. I would say the Nealy strings are the best stock string on any bow I have used, just not the best overall that I have used.
                          Thank you for the info though Kevin, it is nice to know of the time put in to finding a good string!!
                          Last edited by Archery-Addiction; 11-27-2007, 10:34 AM.
                          I shoot what feels the best, who will make it this year??

Comment

Working...
                          X