X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite String and cables

To set the record straight as to the material and number of strands for the best performance on ANY Elite bow.

After spending a considerable amount of time testing every type of string material on the market and varying the number of strands for each material, I've tested from 12 stands to 28 strands. MY conclusion is that 24 strands of BCY 452x is the fastest, most consistent, non stretching, string/cable combination allowed to go on an Elite bow.

Tom Nealy manufactures ALL Elite strings and cables to his perfectionist tolerances, I truly believe Nealy strings to be the best strings on the market. When I set a new World Record for the Fastest Bow in the World with my GTO it will have Nealy strings and cables installed. When launching an arrow at over 600 fps from a bow with a draw weight of over 150 pounds you want to be able to trust your string and cables to stay together and to not stretch, it will have 24 strands of 452x on it, reducing the number of strands in your string or changing to 8125 material WILL NOT increase speed.

This extensive testing is the basis for the following, changing materials or reducing the number of strands in the string or cables will void the warranty on your Elite bow. I would recommend only replacing your string/cables with new Nealy string/cables.

Thanks for the info Kevin, I agree, Nealy's string/cables are the best Ive ever seen.
    Good luck on the speed record and post up some pics and story after you get-r-done.
    Lonnie

Comment

600fps is very impressive, and I'm glad now that I have Nealy strings on my e-500. Thanks for the information and good luck on that speed record!!!!
      E-500 with a custom ASAT Camo job (SO BAD@$$), Sword Acu-Site 3rd Plane, NAP Smartrest, DCD Stabs, Easton NANOS, Stan SuperX2

Comment

I must say that the Nealy's y'all put on my Synergy when I sent it to you in September are way better than the VT's I had on it.

TEXAS
        2011 PURE MAX 1
        2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
        Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
        BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

On top of making top notch strings and cable, Tom Nealy is a heck of a nice guy to deal with.

Thanks for the info. Kevin!!!
          Perfected Excellence

Comment

Originally posted by Elite_Kevin View Post
            When I set a new World Record for the Fastest Bow in the World with my GTO it will have Nealy strings and cables installed.
            This is so exciting!
            I split arrows on command

Comment

I'm sure alot of people don't know that Kevin already holds the world record.

Comment

And a distance record too if Im not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite_Brad View Post
                  I'm sure alot of people don't know that Kevin already holds the world record.
                  That is truly awesome What I can't figure out is how someone (anyone) can draw 150lbs on a bow My limit is about 72lbs and that draw weight is over twice what I can do.

TEXAS
                  2011 PURE MAX 1
                  2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                  Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                  BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

I want some Nealy's on my Synergy.....do I get them from yall Kevin? I am a tad bit displeased with the center serving that came on the VT's...I redid it myself and has held up 10X better

Comment

It only took me once glance at these Nealy strings and cables to realize I had something great,,,
                      2012 Elite Answer

As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

Comment

Originally posted by Rattler View Post
                        I want some Nealy's on my Synergy.....do I get them from yall Kevin? I am a tad bit displeased with the center serving that came on the VT's...I redid it myself and has held up 10X better
                        You can get them from us or from Nealy directly. His phone number is: 541-591-1043

Comment

Brad,

How much????

Comment

Originally posted by Rattler View Post
                            Brad,

How much????
                            $125 a set. I don't know what Nealy prices are.

Comment

Thanks! I will get with yall at the end of the season

Comment

Working...
                              X