No announcement yet.

GTO Specs and Picture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm assuming that since the Envy had all the gold/copper coloring that was part of the "limited edition" package? I do like the cut outs on the riser of the new GTO as it looks similiar to the Fire. Will the speed be 4fps less on 60 lb limbs?

TEXAS
    2011 PURE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
    Elite Archery Pro Staff
    Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

I just wish it would go an inch longer on the draw length then I would have my new hunting bow picked out.

Comment

Just for fun I calculated a GTO with 90lb limbs at 30"DL and at 450gr. 107lbs of K.E. at 327fps.
        2011 Pulse Snow/AT
        2010 Judge Snow Camo

Comment

Gto

Originally posted by L-train View Post
          Your welcome, post up your thought when you get some arrows thru it!!!!
          I don't know Train. I think I am still lovin my Envy.

Comment

THey'll have to bury with my Envy,,, I love this baby! You can have your GTO,'s, and I can still have my Envy with a LS-6 454 engine.. Vroooommm Vroooooomm! whacka whacka whacka,,, lol,,
            2012 Elite Answer

As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

Comment

can't wait to hear how it is compared to the extreme as the extreme is a awesome bow! pull wish and vibration?
              Deerslayer Strings!!!
              Elite GT500 2008.5 28/73

Comment

Originally posted by Elite_Brad View Post
                The price is without the damping kit. Kevin should be logging on tonight to address the performance questions.
                I suppose I should clarify myself. The bows come stock with the E-Suppressor and bowjax on the limbs.

Comment

Thanks

I would like to say thank you to the whole elite team for this new line of bows and for this awesome forum!

I can't wait to go shoot these bows. Looking good Kevin!
                  Southern Draw Archery
                  Elite Archery Dealer
                  John's Customs String Dealer
                  804-731-3053

Comment

Gto

Originally posted by Takeum View Post
                    THey'll have to bury with my Envy,,, I love this baby! You can have your GTO,'s, and I can still have my Envy with a LS-6 454 engine.. Vroooommm Vroooooomm! whacka whacka whacka,,, lol,,
                    I agree Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will probably change my mind once I shoot a GTO but it will have to prove itself to me first.

Comment

For those of you saying you expected more, go shoot any bow you can find compared to the GTO at the same measured draw length and draw weight, and then decide for yourself if it measures up to your criteria of FAST.

The GTO draw lengths are +/- .125 within AMO standards, AMO draw length is measured from the pivot point of the grip to the valley at full draw, plus 1 3/4". A bow with an AMO draw length of 29" would measure 27 1/4" to the grip at full draw.

When comparing bows for speed make sure the measured draw length is the same as the stated draw length.

The GTO riser has .305 less reflex than an 07" Envy so it will be a little more forgiving, it is faster than an Envy at any measured draw length by about 4-5 fps, this is also with 80% let off.

Our reps that have shot the GTO think the GTO is easier and smoother to draw than a 08' Synergy Xtreme.

Comment

That's awesome Kevin. We all appreciate the hard work you guys put in to this line up of bows. I'm proud to be an Elite owner.
                        Envy #114 fall leaf 70lb 29" 409gr @309fps
                        GT500 reverse AT 70lb 29" 409gr @306fps
                        Sword, Victory, Posten, G5 Montec

Comment

The reps get to shoot them! Make sure my rep has one and stops by to see me real soon.

Resume sent Kevin!
                          Elite Archery Dealer
                          Carbon Express Dealer
                          Sword Accusite
                          IDF4L

Comment

Originally posted by Elite_Kevin View Post
                            Our reps that have shot the GTO think the GTO is easier and smoother to draw than a 08' Synergy Xtreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite_Kevin View Post
                              For those of you saying you expected more, go shoot any bow you can find compared to the GTO at the same measured draw length and draw weight, and then decide for yourself if it measures up to your criteria of FAST.

The GTO draw lengths are +/- .125 within AMO standards, AMO draw length is measured from the pivot point of the grip to the valley at full draw, plus 1 3/4". A bow with an AMO draw length of 29" would measure 27 1/4" to the grip at full draw.

When comparing bows for speed make sure the measured draw length is the same as the stated draw length.

The GTO riser has .305 less reflex than an 07" Envy so it will be a little more forgiving, it is faster than an Envy at any measured draw length by about 4-5 fps, this is also with 80% let off.

I am definately happy about the DLs being that close to AMO standards. Too many of the bow companies are just making the bows DL longer without saying its any longer to exagerate thier speeds.
                              2011 Pulse Snow/AT
                              2010 Judge Snow Camo

Comment

Dumb question.....

I have been shooting single cams for several years, how do these elite binary cams draw vs. my 05' Switchback? Anyone shot the switchback vs. an elite?
                                Southern Draw Archery
                                Elite Archery Dealer
                                John's Customs String Dealer
                                804-731-3053

Comment

Working...
                                X