X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-train View Post
    Careful neb, steppin on your own sig....er toes there.

Uh, No, I'm not, but thanks for caring.
    Terminal Velocity Staff Shooter, Sword Acu-Site Staff Shooter
    Check it:
    www.huntingbrotherhood.com
    "That's How I Roll"
    S C P 4 L

Comment

Originally posted by nebling View Post
      Uh, No, I'm not, but thanks for caring.
      Clearly not doin the bookkeeping over there then.

Comment

If I am required to buy my next bow from my closest dealer I will not.

My nearby dealer does not have a draw board, and does not know how to tune a binary cam. Why would I buy a bow from this dealer?

If this policy remains, I will have to continue to buy "used" bows from other dealers. Whether they have 50 or 1000 shots on them, they still are technically used right?:

E
        Elite XLR
        Limb Driver, CarbonTech Cheetah 55/80
        G5 Montec, B-Stinger, FOBs, Sword Centurion

Comment

If there is an issue with you local dealer, as stated many times give us a call! 509-529-0626
          I don't understand why this is an issue! I need to know if there are issues with our dealers! ~
          And a used bow has no warranty, so whether it has 1 shot or 1000 used is used.
          Kristin

Comment

I think because it is there money and it makes them feel like they are being told where they can and cant spend it..
            2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
            2010 PINK Judge

Comment

Originally posted by Elite_Kristin View Post
              If there is an issue with you local dealer, as stated many times give us a call! 509-529-0626
              I don't understand why this is an issue! I need to know if there are issues with our dealers! ~
              And a used bow has no warranty, so whether it has 1 shot or 1000 used is used.
              Kristin
              If I was concerned about the quality, workmanship, or the company behind the bow, I wouldn't buy it. Warranty or not. This is why I bought an Elite.

Heres an idea. Before a dealer can become a dealer, they have to be screened.

Do you have a draw board?
              What kind of press do you have?
              Are you able to sync, time and tune a binary cam?
              Do you have a chrono, and what kind?
              When was the last time you cleaned the chrono?

Not that tough really.

E
              Elite XLR
              Limb Driver, CarbonTech Cheetah 55/80
              G5 Montec, B-Stinger, FOBs, Sword Centurion

Comment

I don't know why this is an issue, Elite is NOT the only bow company that has this policy, Mathews,PSE,Bowtech etc.... all do this! In my opinion the companies that sell to anybody any where are are not at the standards that the true leaders in the business. Try ordering a BT or Mathews from another state and see their business practice.
                Elite Archery Pro Staff
                Stage 1 Pro Staff
                VaporTrail Limbdriver Prostaff
                Get Kids Involved!!!

Comment

Elite's goal is too not be like Mike but pass Mike and growing pains have occured and I think Elite is coming through this well. We know how good the product is and it don't take long to find the good shops that pay employees, taxes, and promote archery in their area and have a passion for the sport. That's where you can help out. Talk about the good dealers out there that go the extra mile and help them help others.
                  Vortex Optics
                  She Safari
                  Treelimb Quivers
                  Reign Broadheads yes they'll penetrate and fly true!
                  Sword Sights "see it, do it"
                  "Rattler Grips" listen to them=they speak the language

Comment

Originally posted by ICH BIN View Post
                    If I was concerned about the quality, workmanship, or the company behind the bow, I wouldn't buy it. Warranty or not. This is why I bought an Elite.

Heres an idea. Before a dealer can become a dealer, they have to be screened.

Do you have a draw board?
                    What kind of press do you have?
                    Are you able to sync, time and tune a binary cam?
                    Do you have a chrono, and what kind?
                    When was the last time you cleaned the chrono?

Not that tough really.

E

That there is an excellent idea.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ringtail View Post
                      That there is an excellent idea.....
                      I dont agree. its still the United States of America. testing a dealers Knowledge is wrong, and is boarder line Discrimination. ask them to join the forum everything you would hope to learn is here.
                      Im amazed at how many responses this thread has had and how many take it wrong. Its like someone took away there Right to purchase a Bow.

If you have a problem with your dealer call Elite.
                      If you dont live with in a reasonable distance call Elite to see if you can order one from a dealer of your choice. Guys they will work with you all the way. trust me they are not picking on the Dealers. they are trying to help them buy not allowing everyone to order from the Internet with a warranty. they have to back there dealers. like most other manufactures.
                      And who else will let you call the factory or start a forum for us to ask them anything let alone get help.
                      Edit: also the guys getting bows at cost to help out a dealers no# is cut dramatically this way.
                      Last edited by Maybee-R; 10-18-2008, 11:24 AM.
                      No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

I don't think it's discrimination, to require dealers to meet a reasonable standard to sell your product.....

But I do agree with everything else, Rick, that you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringtail View Post
                          I don't think it's discrimination, to require dealers to meet a reasonable standard to sell your product.....

But I do agree with everything else, Rick, that you said.
                          Yeah a little strong. LOL! But if they did some would be whining about nobody else makes a dealer do this. it never ends.
                          No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

well, Elite is not everyone else.....they're better.....

Comment

I really don't see the issue at all. If I don't like my local dealer I will call Elite and see if i can buy it somewhere else. Seems pretty simple. I would gladly secret shop the local Dealers in my state and give a full report. I don't think I would find a bad one but you never know unless you look. This all seems like a big misunderstanding to me. JMO
                              "Mauled" 08.5 Limited Edition TA Z28
                              29.5/70 331fps
                              Limbdriver
                              Victory V-ForceHV 300 / Pathfinder Custom Wraps
                              Center Circle Custom Strings

Comment

the only issue I got is price gouging. If my dealer is the only one around he can charge maybe $100 more for a bow then one say on the east coast. But according to the policy Im forced to by from him? As to the question bowtech and mathews there are plenty of those dealers around that I dont have to drive 5 or 6 hours to find another one.
                                Personally it doesnt matter to me I have yet to buy a new from any dealer around me.

Comment

Working...
                                X