X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yote, I agree with the economy the way it is, It is important to give dealers wiggle room, but if it has been an ongoing issue not a recent thing, Then matters will need to be resolved or we may not have a dealer in that area at all.
    Thank you for your comments.
    Kristin

Comment

Here is an idea...

Have the dealers meet a minimum quota to maintain an "exclusive" territory. If they are selling and servicing the equipment, they deserve to be taken care of. When you first set up a dealer, they have to sell x number of bows within a certain time period to get exclusivity. This will get them pushing the product during the "honeymoon" period of a new relationship. If they dont reach the goal, talk with them and find out what the issues are and see if you can help them. The faster they start selling any product, the faster they become familiar with it and you will have more of their share of mind when someone walks in the door.

Comment

BTW... I have 2 dealers nearby and like them both alot. Really good guys and both are great representatives for Elite.

Comment

?

ya i would love to by a new elite insted of getting pushed to a dealer i will not deal with thinking of going back to other brands sence the closest i have to a dealer is 60miles that i will deal with anyway hope things change fore the better

Comment

My question concerns delivery time for a Left Hand bow.
            I spoke to dealer about getting a LH Gt 500 At this month and was told it would be late March before any "might be" available.Is this true and if so why such a long wait? 90 days at least for a Lh bow to be built is a little extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shootist View Post
              My question concerns delivery time for a Left Hand bow.
              I spoke to dealer about getting a LH Gt 500 At this month and was told it would be late March before any "might be" available.Is this true and if so why such a long wait? 90 days at least for a Lh bow to be built is a little extreme.
              Elite just ordered the forgings for the left handed Z28s and GT500s. Official word is late march to early april.
              Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Comment

Vetting Process

Kristin,

How do you go about selecting your dealers? Some it appears are extremely knowledgeable (i.e., Fury X) and client service oriented while others seem to know very little about the product, tuning, etc. What type of vetting process do you go through to ensure you have dealers that truly help to promote your products and overall brand? It's not enough to simply sell a bow anymore -- dealers need to know how to get the most out of the bows.

Let me state that I fully agree with the policy -- I will buy my next bow from a local dealer (if there is one) but I will have them ship it directly to Wes to tune it properly. Just becasue you buy it from your local shop doesn't mean they have to work on it. It's kind of like a local car dealership -- I would buy my car from the dealership down the street but in no way would I let them work on it.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks

Comment

OK, I thought you couldn't order bows from the big 3 online. I went to shop.archerycountry.com and they have three Matthews bows, including the Monster and Reezen, and I'm able to [Buy] online.
                  Z28 AT ('09 ZCam)
                  82# @ 29"
                  433gr= 293fps
                  Classic Antlers by Klaus - artisan
                  Head Bangers Productions

Comment

Originally posted by knife2sharp View Post
                    OK, I thought you couldn't order bows from the big 3 online. I went to shop.archerycountry.com and they have three Matthews bows, including the Monster and Reezen, and I'm able to [Buy] online.
                    I dont know how they are getting away with it. Because I know from the dealer here in Lebanon, Mo that is a Mathews dealer and it is Mathews policy no internet sales.
                    I would rather be Bowhunting
                    Take your Child Hunting and you wont have to hunt for your child

Comment

?

mabey they figured out they are losing a lot of sales

Comment

Wow has this thread come a long way. Good ole days!
                        Vortex Optics
                        She Safari
                        Treelimb Quivers
                        Reign Broadheads yes they'll penetrate and fly true!
                        Sword Sights "see it, do it"
                        "Rattler Grips" listen to them=they speak the language

Comment

Originally posted by lmj001 View Post
                          mabey they figured out they are losing a lot of sales
                          LMFAO, life is cyclical! If you chase what was yesterday.....
                          Last edited by L-train; 01-29-2009, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X