X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Force/E-500

How I got my bows! There all the same.My rest is the Trophy Ridge Vert Drop Zone and the sight is the Mantis V-Drive. I shoot Gold Tips/100 Gr. I just received my new Aigil and it will be set up the same way, and soon to be in my hands is the new Extreme. The nice thing on the set ups is I own my Bow Shop...
    2-E-Force Fall Camo
    1-E-500 Fall Camo
    08-Aigil Fall Camo
    09- GT-500 AP Camo
    09-Z-28 AP Camo

Originally posted by Kelly Sexton View Post
    How I got my bows! There all the same.My rest is the Trophy Ridge Vert Drop Zone and the sight is the Mantis V-Drive. I shoot Gold Tips/100 Gr. I just received my new Aigil and it will be set up the same way, and soon to be in my hands is the new Extreme. The nice thing on the set ups is I own my Bow Shop...
    I love having my own equip for setting up my bows, problem is now guys are always comin over to get theirs worked on

Comment

Bow shop

I know what you mean on that..All the guys from work come by so I can tune there bows or fletch there arrows and when you ask for money they get a little upset. They don't understand that glue and serving string and loop material cost money too. I stopped doing freebees!!!!
      2-E-Force Fall Camo
      1-E-500 Fall Camo
      08-Aigil Fall Camo
      09- GT-500 AP Camo
      09-Z-28 AP Camo

Comment

Im in the prosses of finishing my own shop. I call it a man room.
        No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Bow Shop

Nice shop. Im trying to send you photos of mine but I dont know how to do the attachments. Can you help me out..
          2-E-Force Fall Camo
          1-E-500 Fall Camo
          08-Aigil Fall Camo
          09- GT-500 AP Camo
          09-Z-28 AP Camo

Comment

send them to my E-mail and i can post them for you. I will pm my E-mail to you.

Comment

Bow Shop photo

I sent the photo to your Email. Thanks
              2-E-Force Fall Camo
              1-E-500 Fall Camo
              08-Aigil Fall Camo
              09- GT-500 AP Camo
              09-Z-28 AP Camo

Comment

I dont see it? I sent you two pm's. I hit the wrong key when typing

Comment

Photo

Let me check my Email and see if it was rejected for some reason.
                  2-E-Force Fall Camo
                  1-E-500 Fall Camo
                  08-Aigil Fall Camo
                  09- GT-500 AP Camo
                  09-Z-28 AP Camo

Comment

Photo

I checked my Email and it went through with no problem. Did you not receive anything from me or the attachment was not there???
                    2-E-Force Fall Camo
                    1-E-500 Fall Camo
                    08-Aigil Fall Camo
                    09- GT-500 AP Camo
                    09-Z-28 AP Camo

Comment

Ok finally Here is Kellys Shop

Comment

Nice lookin shops.

Comment

The best performance for elite bows

I have a little suggestion to all to make youe Elite bows perform at there best.
                          The first thing to do is have someone set your bow up that knows what they are doing. When they tie in your peep make sure they dont have knots all in the serving. The same as when they tie in your string for your arrow rest. You dont want were the strings cross the knots rub on the string. Allways place felt between your sight and rest this will acked as a cushion for any vibration. As for your guide I use the Mach 5 slide. With that I gained almost 5 FPS more.
                          Now as for as the arrows go. I shoot Gold Tips. The best way to balance them is to fill the bath tub up with some water and take each arrow and one at a time place them in and the light side will float to the top. Mark eack arrow the same. I use NAP Quick Spin Speed Hunter 2" fletched either streight or 1 deg. right.. When paper tuning shoot all your arrows, place the ones that are not shooting bullets off to the side and mark the good ones. Now reshoot the bad ones and this time turn your knock alittle either left or right. Now shoot again. After you get them to shoot bullets mark these arrows. Now all your arrows are tuned perfect..If you have any questions plese fell free to ask......Thanks Kelly
                          2-E-Force Fall Camo
                          1-E-500 Fall Camo
                          08-Aigil Fall Camo
                          09- GT-500 AP Camo
                          09-Z-28 AP Camo

Comment

Who makes a mach 5 slide?
                            I assume this is a cable gaurd slide?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Sexton View Post
                              I have a little suggestion to all to make youe Elite bows perform at there best.
                              The first thing to do is have someone set your bow up that knows what they are doing. When they tie in your peep make sure they dont have knots all in the serving. The same as when they tie in your string for your arrow rest. You dont want were the strings cross the knots rub on the string. Allways place felt between your sight and rest this will acked as a cushion for any vibration. As for your guide I use the Mach 5 slide. With that I gained almost 5 FPS more.
                              Now as for as the arrows go. I shoot Gold Tips. The best way to balance them is to fill the bath tub up with some water and take each arrow and one at a time place them in and the light side will float to the top. Mark eack arrow the same. I use NAP Quick Spin Speed Hunter 2" fletched either streight or 1 deg. right.. When paper tuning shoot all your arrows, place the ones that are not shooting bullets off to the side and mark the good ones. Now reshoot the bad ones and this time turn your knock alittle either left or right. Now shoot again. After you get them to shoot bullets mark these arrows. Now all your arrows are tuned perfect..If you have any questions plese fell free to ask......Thanks Kelly

I have heard of floating the arrows. Are they floated with the vanes on or is this a bare shaft test? After they have all been marked on the light side, what is next?
                              Southern Draw Archery
                              Elite Archery Dealer
                              John's Customs String Dealer
                              804-731-3053

Comment

Working...
                              X