another HHA ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another HHA ?

Anyone using the model with the yardage dial? any negatives associated with it? Thanks.
    Lovin' life.

I've have one of the models with the yardage dial. I love it, and it works great. I had an awesome sword 6 pin sight, that this replaced. I just like the one pin and the cleaner sight picture better. Once you have it all setup, it is very easy to adjust the yardage dial, and if you need to make any adjustments left or right, it is adjustable with out any allen wrenches.

Comment

Thanks for the response- I'm going to order one.
      Lovin' life.

Comment

What's the benefit of the dial compared to the slider? I'm going to order an HHA Optimizer and am trying to decide on which one.

-ZA

Comment

Originally posted by ZA206 View Post
          What's the benefit of the dial compared to the slider? I'm going to order an HHA Optimizer and am trying to decide on which one.

-ZA

Good question...anyone who has had both, which is easier to use?

Comment

Ive been wanting to try a HHA but now Im waiting to see the new Sword 1pin slider, I heard it got a dovetail adj. like a hoggit. And .010 pin

Comment

Originally posted by L-train View Post
              Ive been wanting to try a HHA but now Im waiting to see the new Sword 1pin slider, I heard it got a dovetail adj. like a hoggit. And .010 pin
              Holy schnikes!!! I'll have to check that puppy out.

-ZA

Comment

Holy schnikes!!! I'll have to check that puppy out.

-ZA
                I guess Michael is gettin the first one out, hes gonna check it out, then like the great guy he is, send it to me to test then its goin to texas, then ________.
                I think he said its got 3+ inches of travel for them long ethic cop shots.

Comment

I guess Michael is gettin the first one out, hes gonna check it out, then like the great guy he is, send it to me to test then its goin to texas, then ________.
                  I think he said its got 3+ inches of travel for them long ethic cop shots.
                  Is it going to have some rheostat action like the HHA? I'm betting with the regular slider version of the HHA, I'll be able to scale the slider out to 100 yards!

-ZA

Comment

Is it going to have some rheostat action like the HHA? I'm betting with the regular slider version of the HHA, I'll be able to scale the slider out to 100 yards!

-ZA
                    With your DL I bet further

Comment

With your DL I bet further
                      Maybe! I plan on bottoming it out at 20 yards and seeing how far I can go up when I take out my target and rangefinder out to a football practice field.

Gotta be prepared for one of those "hail Mary" shots across a canyon to a 350" bull!

(no way I'd ever type that w/o a smiley on AT!)

-ZA

Comment

Maybe! I plan on bottoming it out at 20 yards and seeing how far I can go up when I take out my target and rangefinder out to a football practice field.

Gotta be prepared for one of those "hail Mary" shots across a canyon to a 350" bull!

-ZA
                        you might get the AT ethics commitee on your case
                        GT500
                        Sword, Git-A-Grip, Proline Strings
                        www.ANIMALWORKSTAXIDERMY.COM

Comment

-ZA
                          when I use my cobra slider I can get to 120ish, I have a low anchor that helps, and the Envy is no slouch.

Comment

120 yards + should be attainable, if not, call me and I will see what we can come up with.
                            Elite Archery Dealer
                            Carbon Express Dealer
                            Sword Accusite
                            IDF4L

Comment

I really like the HHA sliders but this Sword sight I need to see
                              Visit --> Tough Antler Tees

Z-28 Owner

Comment

Working...
                              X