No announcement yet.

Best Climber???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been very happy with my tree lounge. They are a little heavy. I think around 35 lbs but are very comfortable. I can easily sit in one all day plus I am not afraid to admit that I have issues with heights but feel very safe in this stand as I will hunt 20 plus ft in one. They also make some great accessories for them.

Comment

I have both Lone Wolf and API , the Lone Wolf is lighter and easier to carry along with being quieter but for wet and slick tree's there isn't any safer than the API and it still weighs 20-22 lbs.
      2014 E35 AP Snow 60lb 31''
      2013 Pure AP Snow 60lb 31''
      2010 Judge Anthracite Metallic 60lb 30''
      2011 Tour AP Snow 60lb 31'' Dead Center Archery Products Factory Staff
      Light travels faster than sound .... thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!!!!!!!

Comment

Have 2 Summit Viper. One steel and one aluminum, haven't had any problems w/ either. Have hunted on Lone Wolf and Ol Man the past season and might consider either but more experience w/ the summit so I'll stick to it.

Have a tree lounge that I only use in 1 place, just too heavy and bulky. Besides I just cann't seem to stay awake in it. It's an outside La-Z-Boy.

Other climber I use is a Buckshot, haven't seen them in a few years. Like it for the fact you can position seat so you are facing or back to tree

Comment

Summit climbers are the best hands down.

Comment

summit bushmaster or openshot very light and quiet

Comment

another vote for summit
              Envy 4 times
              GT 500
              E-FORCE
              ENERGY 35

Comment

Cougar Claw Treestand large and light. Very quite

Comment

Wouldn't trade my Lonewolf for 3 other brands.

Comment

Originally posted by teflonhunter View Post
                    Wouldn't trade my Lonewolf for 3 other brands.

Same here light weight, low profile, great construction and silent! Doesn't get any better then that.

Comment

I've been using a Summit Backpacker (folding stand) stand for 5 years now. I will have to replace the shrink tubing for next year, but the cables themselves do not have any rust on them. I usually leave it out during the season unless I will be hunting a different stand location. My only gripe with this model is it creaks when I move. I never had that issue with the Viper I used to own.
                      Elite E35, LimbDriver Pro V, BG Ascent, BE Carnivore 350

Comment

Vote for Summit. I have the viper ultra but I am thinking of getting the open shot. The bar in front bothers me a bit. With the open shot you can stay seated and draw your bow back.

Comment

Check out the Equalizer treestand and the Timbertall I have had the Equalizer since the first year they came out. I really like it and it is very comfortable. I also like the fact that both of these stands are adjustable after you get up to your hunting level if you are out of level. Thanks and Good Luck Don in pa.
                          Don in Pa. 2008 Elite GTO
                          Limbdriver Rest, G5 Sight
                          Quickee Quiver.
                          2008 Elite Z28
                          Hunter Hoggit Sight
                          G5 REST

Comment

Working...
                          X