X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G5 Mag-loc Quiver

Waiting on my 2010 Z28 I put on order. Looking for a quiver. I went with black riser & Realtree AP limbs. Considering the G5 Mag-Loc in Realtree AP. Anyone have experience with these? Any pics? Thanks!
    2011 Pulse, AT/AP, 29.5"/72lbs
    HHA DS-5519, QAD HDX, Stokerized 10" Hunter
    GT Velocity XT arrows , G5 Magloc Compact Quiver

Bump back to the top for ya. I've been looking for new quiver myself and been waiting for a review on the G5 as well.

Comment

benel3006, I actually got to check one of these out last night. It is a nice quiver. I was looking at one in Realtree AP. I thought that the camo finish was kind of dark and not that impressive. Got to look at a Tightspot in Realtree AP also, and the finish was much nicer on the Tightspot. The Tightspot was high quality all around. As much as I don't wanna spend $130 on a quiver....it was really nice!

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the G5 MagLoc Quiver.
        Yes the idea of having a magnetic fastener is nice, but I find the power of the magnet to be too much, making the attachment of the quiver very loud.
        That defeats the whole purpose of having the fastener being magnetic, IMO.

I'll stick with my TightSpots.
        The dovetail and lever fastener are far quieter.

I also like the infinite adjustability of the angle and depth of the quiver.
        2012 Answer in hand!!!
        2011 Elite AP Hunter
        2010 Elite AP Judge & Elite AP Snow Z-28

Comment

Fuse Ventura quivers are really good. I have the 5 arrow like the one on the left of the pic. Best quiver I have ever had. Also have Alpine Soft Loc nice quiver too.

Comment

ive got one on my bow mounted to the riser bracket and like it alot! Mind ya dont stick the magnets together be you're ready!!!!
            2012 Elite Answer
            Stokerized stab
            QAD HDX
            HHA Sight

Comment

Wow, this is an older post. This was back when I had a Z on order, which fell through. I now have a Pulse and ended up going with the Magloc Compact quiver, riser mounted. I love it. Nice and compact and clears my HHA sight.

Comment

I actually have the mag loc . I love it , however I don't shoot with the quiver on in the stand but the whole idea of the magnets is awesome . I have it on my hunter . .

Comment

The Elite quivers are good and so are the Tight Spot quivers, both in my opinion are pretty hard to beat. Fit tight to your bow and are easy to take on and off your bow.
                  Todd Imiola (Elite Archery Prostaff)

Comment

I just bought a TruGlo Carbon XS for my Ninja Answer. I only use it to transport my arrows to my stand or blind and back, I always take it off. It is very easy to remove, and has a rope built into it for hanging in the tree or blind. On sale at Gander Mtn. for $49.00!
                    2008.5 XLR
                    2010 Z28
                    2011 Pure
                    2011 Tour

Comment

Im quite impressed so far with the Trophy Ridge Threat. Same idea as the Tight Spot at half the price and its got a sweet Trophy Ridge and their logo etched into it. It comes APG but it matches the AP bows perfectly on all we've installed so far. I just ordered a G5 Mag Loc for a friend for his Answer because it will match his AP and black and blue setup. Ill get a picture of some of my customers bows for y'alls enjoyment. I will be rolling with the Threat on my Anarchy when it gets here however. I hunt strictly quiver on.
                      Better Outdoors Archery
                      Lepanto, Arkansas 870-475-3337
                      Your source for Elite, PSE, AMS Bowfishing and Down Home Service in North East Arkansas!
                      Currently Shooting: 2014 PSE Supra Max Blue, and a whole bunch of bowfishing bows!

Comment

I use the g5 Mag Loc, riser mount for my z28. I really like it. Only thing I wish is that it was it would sit a bit closer to to the bow when installed. If you want to shoot with quiver on, check out the tight spot.
                        2010 z28

"Our forefathers lived with civilization on the inside and the wild on the outside...
                        Now we live with civilization on the outside and the wild on the inside." -TK Whipple

Comment

Working...
                        X