Log6 Ozone Generator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log6 Ozone Generator

I started using this late last year for scent control, kinda sceptical to whether or not it would work. Last year I had great results with it but is was late in the year and I hadn't really tested it out enough to pass judgement on it. Well Sat, I shot a very nice buck that never knew I was there, but he did come in up wind from me. About a half hour later 3 doe's come walking up the same trail I walked on and come in about 20 yards behind me. Directly down wind. They stayed there for about 15 minutes eating corn from the side of the corn field before disappearing into the corn. I know my scent was going right towards them and never once did they act like the caught my scent.
    So far I'm a believer in this product.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

I just got one this year as well, and I'm pleasantly surprised with it so far.
    www.SELFILMED.com

Hoyt Spyder 34
    Ninja Elite Pure
    Hoyt Gamemaster - 45#@28"

Comment

IMO, that's only 1/3 the problem. The other 2/3 is the scent you generate on-stand (continuously), needs to be addressed as well. Ozonic's does both, and I can-not tell you guys enough how well they work. With a 100% money back garantee, you got to try one! If you don't think they work after using it, get your money back, and come visit me at a tradeshow. I'll give you a free Wicked Saw just for trying it! NOT A GIMMICK!

Comment

Would the Log6 units work well for the interior of a smokers truck? I would think it would, but the small diameter tube that the ozone comes out of would make me believe it's not good for a larger area.

I am looking to purchase one.
        2010 Elite GT500 Ninja
        Code Red Dropaway/Twisted Archer Strings
        Stokerized/Spott Hogg Hogg-It/Tightspot
        Gold Tip XT Hunters .340

Comment

Originally posted by Iowabucks View Post
          Would the Log6 units work well for the interior of a smokers truck? I would think it would, but the small diameter tube that the ozone comes out of would make me believe it's not good for a larger area.

I went to Their webpage, the unit should produce enough for a truck interior. But read up on it and see for yourself.
          2012 Answer in hand!!!
          2011 Elite AP Hunter
          2010 Elite AP Judge & Elite AP Snow Z-28

Comment

I use mine in my truck all the time. Work great to get rise of all those nasty truck smells. I also will put my hunting clothes in there when I do it.
            -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter View Post
              I use mine in my truck all the time. Work great to get rise of all those nasty truck smells.
              Are you trying to get rid of smoke smell in particular? Just wondering as it is a very strong odor IMO.

It's a nasty habit i would love to get rid of. I tell myself every year i will be done by the time bow season starts, but it never happens. And i really don't smoke that much compared to most people.
              2010 Elite GT500 Ninja
              Code Red Dropaway/Twisted Archer Strings
              Stokerized/Spott Hogg Hogg-It/Tightspot
              Gold Tip XT Hunters .340

Comment

... I tell myself every year i will be done by the time bow season starts, but it never happens...
                One of the guys at work today was telling me that after four treatments of laser acupuncture, he went from 2 1/2 packs a day to nothing and hasn't looked back...
                If you're looking for options.
                2012 Answer in hand!!!
                2011 Elite AP Hunter
                2010 Elite AP Judge & Elite AP Snow Z-28

Comment

Are you trying to get rid of smoke smell in particular? Just wondering as it is a very strong odor IMO.

It's a nasty habit i would love to get rid of. I tell myself every year i will be done by the time bow season starts, but it never happens. And i really don't smoke that much compared to most people.
                  No smoke smell, just old truck smell. It will get rid of the smoke smell, well at least until you light another one.

Comment

without a doubt probably the best $69.00 i have spent on hunting. if you are looking for a better way to get the ozone through your clothes than just running the ozonator as I call it through your tub, go to wally world and get one of the portable closets they sell for $14.95. run your tube into the top of the closet and hang your clothes on hangers, place your boots on the floor. I can honestly say without hesitation i did not get winded or have a single deer blow at me this year.
                    "Poor young grandson, there's nothin I can say - You'll have to learn, just like me and that's the hardest way. I wish that I knew all I know now - When I was Younger." Ron Wood/Rod Stewart - The Faces 1973

Comment

The chimney effect you get when your scent hits an opening combined with thermals is the reason you didnt get busted. It has nothing to do with ozone. I own a log6 but I dont use it on my hunting clothes anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X