CBE guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBE guys

I am thinking of purchasing a cbe sight for my bow. Just not sure whether to go with the tek hunter or tek Target. Mainly for hunting and some 3d shooting. I will be putting a single pin scope on it. So which should I go with?

This seems to be a popular choice lately. There are a couple threads in general archery within the last month that cover a lot of the information. I just picked up a Tek Target a couple weeks ago and got it mounted up last weekend and love it. I went with a viper scope.
    RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Are you planning on using a CBE Scope? How about a sight mounted quiver? If you want a different scope I would lean towards the Tek Target but then you need a different bar and block if you plan on using a sight mounted quiver.

Here are a couple of the threads
      http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/s...ngle-Pin-Sight

http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/s...ights-question

http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/s...ights-opinions

http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/s...BE-or-Sure-Loc

http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/s...iper-scope-TIP
      Last edited by HORSEMOVER; 03-01-2012, 07:09 PM.

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Thanks. I am planning on putting a viper scope on it. Yes I will be using my tightspot quiver with it.

Comment

I have a Tek Hunter with the micro-adjust windage unit and love it. Mounting bracket also has quiver mounting holes. CBE makes a good product and you would probably be happy with either one.
          Hoyt Vector Turbo
          Hoyt X-Tec

Comment

Originally posted by skinner2 View Post
            I am thinking of purchasing a cbe sight for my bow. Just not sure whether to go with the tek hunter or tek Target. Mainly for hunting and some 3d shooting. I will be putting a single pin scope on it. So which should I go with?
            Good luck at trying to get one. I have trying for two months, and the service is crap since Elite bought CBE.

Comment

Originally posted by drhuntsman View Post
              Good luck at trying to get one. I have trying for two months, and the service is crap since Elite bought CBE.

to EAF...great first post.

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Originally posted by horsemover View Post
                To eaf...great first post.
                lmfao...... Funny chit

Comment

Originally posted by drhuntsman View Post
                  You know how silly you sound. You know how long it takes to take over a company? and how long it takes to change its operation?
                  This is fairly new and I doubt Elites has had time to influence day to day operation just yet. Good luck I hope you get what your looking for.
                  No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
                    You know how silly you sound. You know how long it takes to take over a company? and how long it takes to change its operation?
                    This is fairly new and I doubt Elites has had time to influence day to day operation just yet. Good luck I hope you get what your looking for.
                    I think the objective was to see if a 12 year old little girl could still type if her panties were in a knot or maybe just to start trouble either way it didn't bother anyone here.
                    2014 E35 AP Snow 60lb 31''
                    2013 Pure AP Snow 60lb 31''
                    2010 Judge Anthracite Metallic 60lb 30''
                    2011 Tour AP Snow 60lb 31'' Dead Center Archery Products Factory Staff
                    Light travels faster than sound .... thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!!!!!!!

Comment

Probably all those Elite fans looking at CGE.... They can't keep up with the calls and production
                      2011 Pure
                      Scott Shark Release
                      Still Accessorizing....

Comment

I use a CBE Tek target for target work and find it a rock solid sight, no rattles or coming loose, easy to adjust and very well made, couldn't be happier with it.

Comment

Love my CBE Sniper 5 pin... love it!
                          2013 Elite Answer, Ninja 70 lbs.
                          Death from above

Comment

Working...
                          X