Arrows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrows

Ok what arrows spec out best for a 27"DL 60-70# GT-500 or the Z-28 shooting 100g BH or FP 2 inch blazer vains
    Led By Christ
    Elite Ninja Z-28
    Uncle Ted Supporter
    Maybee Archery Supporter

Victory

V-Force350 at 8.8 grains per inch or the V-force400 at 8.1 GPI. Some people like a little stiffer arrow so I would go with the 350's. We also have the V-ForceHV350 that are 6.4 GPI if you want speed! we offer 2" bohning Blazer vanes also.
    Bart Lawhorn
    Owner
    www.deercrossingarchery.com

Comment

You might want to check out the Carbon Tech line. They have one of the best reps for consistent spine and are very tough as well. I shoot the Rhino's and ACCs.
      New Breed Eclipse 68# @ 33.5"/John's Customs Strings/CBE Tek Hybrid/Axion Pulse/Black Eagle Rampage/QAD Exodus 125
      2013 PSE Freak 63# @ 33.5"/BG Ascent/Axion Pulse/Black Eagle Carnivores/Gravedigger 125
      Thunderhorn Longbow 63# @ 32"
      John's Custom Bowstrings ~ Black Eagle Arrows ~ Dead Center Archery Products ~ Firenock

Comment

Originally posted by bartman View Post
        V-Force350 at 8.8 grains per inch or the V-force400 at 8.1 GPI. Some people like a little stiffer arrow so I would go with the 350's. We also have the V-ForceHV350 that are 6.4 GPI if you want speed! we offer 2" bohning Blazer vanes also.
        Hit the nail on the head Mr. Miaggi style!

Comment

I am ordering another set of HV 350's.

I had durability issues with the 07 models I had. They shot great, but would crack at the nock end or break in the middle when I was flexing before shooting. I have heard this complaint from a few other folks. Are they better for 08?

Comment

Victory

Originally posted by EricO View Post
            I am ordering another set of HV 350's.

I had durability issues with the 07 models I had. They shot great, but would crack at the nock end or break in the middle when I was flexing before shooting. I have heard this complaint from a few other folks. Are they better for 08?
            Made with the best carbon you can get!
            The main issue was the nocks being to tight and when they were installed it split the ends. The nock issue is fixed now..
            Bart Lawhorn
            Owner
            www.deercrossingarchery.com

Comment

What kind of finished weights would you end up with
              GT500 28/70 in G1
              Limbdriver
              Armortech sight

Comment

Made with the best carbon you can get!
                The main issue was the nocks being to tight and when they were installed it split the ends. The nock issue is fixed now..
                Thanks for responding. I'm ordering two dozen of the v3's.

Comment

someone pm me and fill me in on the victory arrows.. not really in the know about this brand.. thanks for the input..!

Comment

+ 1, 2 , 3, 4, etc.

I hunt and shoot 3D with the HV Nothing but good comments from them.
                    Mountain Gunworks & Archery
                    Elite Dealer
                    Proline Strings
                    BoCoMo slings

Comment

Working...
                    X