Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jkcerda View Post
    I am getting bald,,,,,just not by choice:
    Me too.......so why pretend to have something you dont right........hence, i shaved it all off......high speed low drag......

Originally posted by IA Monsterbuck View Post
    Oh, ok, I see it now....

You couldn't have picked a worse picture........love the elite touch though.....
    Co-Owner of Rattler Grips (Bobby left it to me in his will)
    Part Time Forum Terrorist and Thread Hostage Taker.

Selling my 08 GT500 and a whole bunch of goodies. PM me if interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenegadeIndian View Post
      Tell me I'm mistaken.........
      Holy resemblances Batman!!
      '08 1/2 Elite GT-500 70lb 30"
      '08 1/2 Elite Z-28 70lb 30"

Double the LOVE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IA Monsterbuck View Post
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nicely done........

Comment

funniest post ive seen all day
          Elite GTO

"These days man knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing." Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Renegade & IMB,

You guys are hilarious..............you got it comin'....the both of ya........but that stuff was funny right there! I can't say I've ever been compared to Meatloaf before, but I'll play along!

You guys wait until I'm not so busy 'cause I can Photoshop too ya know! It's on!

Mark,

I leave to go to the playoff game tomorrow and will be back Tuesday. I'll shoot you a PM when I get back. I've been really busy with vacation and all, but I'll hit you up then.
            GO STEELERS!
            ELITE NINJA GT500 - 80lb Crackerized
            2008 ELITE AIGIL - 70lb

Comment

That is sweet IA Monsterbuck
              Led By Christ
              Elite Ninja Z-28
              Uncle Ted Supporter
              Maybee Archery Supporter

Comment

• Originally posted by nstrut View Post
                Renegade & IMB,

You guys are hilarious..............you got it comin'....the both of ya........but that stuff was funny right there! I can't say I've ever been compared to Meatloaf before, but I'll play along!

You guys wait until I'm not so busy 'cause I can Photoshop too ya know! It's on!

Mark,

I leave to go to the playoff game tomorrow and will be back Tuesday. I'll shoot you a PM when I get back. I've been really busy with vacation and all, but I'll hit you up then.
                GO STEELERS!

I'll be watching my back! LOL!!

You're leaving thursday for a sunday play-off game?? Man, now that's some serious tailgating!!

Sounds like a great time. Drink a couple of those $8 beers for me will ya. Wish I could go with. I'll be watching from home hoping the Steeler D shuts them down and their offense shows up! GO STEELERS!

Originally posted by nstrut View Post
                ...really busy with vacation....
                We should all be so busy!!

'08 1/2 Elite GT-500 70lb 30"
                '08 1/2 Elite Z-28 70lb 30"

Double the LOVE!!

Comment

• i call it embracing your baldness.im just lucky its in style.of course i havent had a full head of hair since high school.but man the chicks dig it.
                  2011 pulse 30/63lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by killemclean View Post
                    i call it embracing your baldness.im just lucky its in style.of course i havent had a full head of hair since high school.but man the chicks dig it.
                    That's what she said............

Comment

• Me and my boys!
                      ENVY #104

Comment

• Originally posted by killemclean View Post
                        i call it embracing your baldness.im just lucky its in style.of course i havent had a full head of hair since high school.but man the chicks dig it.
                        not when your head is the size of a wrecking ball like mine.

I thought about going bald (shaved), but only guys with cute faces like you can pull that off.
                        "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

- Kevin Strother

Comment

• Originally posted by Chippy (aka Slippy) View Post
                          Hence the Rocker avitar and never an image of Chippy/Skippy?? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Chippy (aka Slippy) View Post

I thought about going bald (shaved), but only guys with cute faces like you can pull that off.

bro im 6foot3 270pounds.i played college football;i had to wait for a week for my helmet to be ordered,everything else was to small.

been a long time since ive heard another man call me CUTE;and i am a corrections officer...your not flirtin are you?
                            2011 pulse 30/63lbs

Comment

• Now thats funny

Originally posted by killemclean View Post
                              bro im 6foot3 270pounds.i played college football;i had to wait for a week for my helmet to be ordered,everything else was to small.

been a long time since ive heard another man call me CUTE;and i am a corrections officer...your not flirtin are you?
                              I think he like you!

OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Boone View Post
                                I think he like you!

That's 100% ghetto........i love it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X