Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and Looking for K8 Mods..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New and Looking for K8 Mods..

    Hey All, Im new and doing some research. Active Duty USAF stationed in NC and from MI. I shoot tourneys and Hunt 365 when possible/state side.

    I'm also a new Elite E-500 NVG owner with original K8 cams. Ive always liked the fit and feel of elite bows and when this one was offered to me in a bow trade i happily excepted.

    Problem is It has EZ-7 6 and 5 mods with it.. I shoot 28.5-29 depending on the bow. So im in need of some mods..

    Im looking for 500-4 or 500-5 mods perferably but will take any 28.5-29" mod right now..

    Can someone point me in the right direction to find some.. Im willing to buy them or trade if anyone needs what i have..

    I also have a question i cant find a sure answer to. On the original cams, how long of a draw can you shoot safely without having any of the original K8 problems..? Any info would be appreciated..

    Thank You,
    RACKMASTERS OUTDOORS
    AREA 5150 BOWFISHING

    CCS BOWSTRINGS


  • #2
    Give Elite a call they have the 500 mods in stock.
    Limited Edition TA GTO 64# @ 28.5"
    Elite E 500 64# @ 28.5"
    The start of a love affair
    Ninja E Force...Black Thunder
    FMJ Silverflames/Phathead
    Posten Spot Hogg
    Ford Tough

    Comment


    • #3
      There were some in the AT classifieds a few weeks ago, but I don't remember which ones the guy had. I'll go looking.
      2006 NVG 6 5/8" BH Energy with Envy cams by S&S Archery
      2006 AT NVG 8" BH Energy with Rev cams
      B-Stinger, Spott Hogg, WB, ProLine, SilverFlames, Grim Reaper, Treelimb Premium, Victory

      Comment


      • #4
        welcome to the EAF forum
        Darn Mosquitos
        08 Pse X-Force Dream Season
        spott hogg hoggit, quad hd pro, gold tip, rage 2 blade
        09 AT Z28
        spot hogg hoggit,limbdriver, gold tip

        Comment


        • #5
          http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...ighlight=Elite
          2006 NVG 6 5/8" BH Energy with Envy cams by S&S Archery
          2006 AT NVG 8" BH Energy with Rev cams
          B-Stinger, Spott Hogg, WB, ProLine, SilverFlames, Grim Reaper, Treelimb Premium, Victory

          Comment


          • #6
            i already PM'd him on the 29's.. Thanks bud..
            RACKMASTERS OUTDOORS
            AREA 5150 BOWFISHING

            CCS BOWSTRINGS

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by labdad View Post
              Give Elite a call they have the 500 mods in stock.
              Awesome.. WILL DO.. Thanks BUd..
              RACKMASTERS OUTDOORS
              AREA 5150 BOWFISHING

              CCS BOWSTRINGS

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome !!!!

                Crafty is a Great Guy...and I'm pretty sure I know the NVG E-500 you GOT !!! LOL Enjoy

                Steve

                Comment


                • #9
                  All of my E-500's with 500 mods run an inch long in AMO draw. I have #3 mods for 29" but have 30". Keep that in mind when you choose which mod you get.

                  TEXAS
                  2011 PURE MAX 1
                  2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                  2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                  Elite Archery Pro Staff
                  Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                  BH and HTC Nashville

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Crafty View Post

                    I also have a question i cant find a sure answer to. On the original cams, how long of a draw can you shoot safely without having any of the original K8 problems..? Any info would be appreciated..

                    Thank You,

                    It was always my understanding that it is the short draws (under 28" and below) that had issues - no the longer draws. I have the original cams on my Energy at 29" and haven't had any problems. I don't believe you'll have any problems at the longer draw you are looking for. My suggestion would be to just keep an eye on the servings. It's not an "instant failure", but one of wearing over time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pa. Shooter View Post
                      Crafty is a Great Guy...and I'm pretty sure I know the NVG E-500 you GOT !!! LOL Enjoy

                      Steve

                      I bet you DO..Whats going on Boss,
                      RACKMASTERS OUTDOORS
                      AREA 5150 BOWFISHING

                      CCS BOWSTRINGS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
                        All of my E-500's with 500 mods run an inch long in AMO draw. I have #3 mods for 29" but have 30". Keep that in mind when you choose which mod you get.

                        TEXAS

                        Thanks for the Heads up bud, Ill keep that in mind.. I have some ST-3's coming right now..

                        Is what your stating just with the 500's or the EZ and ST's as well..?
                        RACKMASTERS OUTDOORS
                        AREA 5150 BOWFISHING

                        CCS BOWSTRINGS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by elksniper View Post
                          It was always my understanding that it is the short draws (under 28" and below) that had issues - no the longer draws. I have the original cams on my Energy at 29" and haven't had any problems. I don't believe you'll have any problems at the longer draw you are looking for. My suggestion would be to just keep an eye on the servings. It's not an "instant failure", but one of wearing over time.
                          Well thats good to know.. Thanks Bud..
                          RACKMASTERS OUTDOORS
                          AREA 5150 BOWFISHING

                          CCS BOWSTRINGS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Crafty View Post
                            Thanks for the Heads up bud, Ill keep that in mind.. I have some ST-3's coming right now..

                            Is what your stating just with the 500's or the EZ and ST's as well..?
                            To be honest I don't know. Never had anything but 500 mods on my bows.

                            TEXAS
                            2011 PURE MAX 1
                            2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                            2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                            Elite Archery Pro Staff
                            Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                            BH and HTC Nashville

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hey Bud whats up

                              What draw lengths to you have? I am looking for 28'' EZ mods

                              Bob
                              Bob
                              www.gitagrip.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X