Clear All

• Grizzly Stiks

Anyone try Grizzly Stik arrows?
    GT500 Ninja (Predator's Archery)
    Bowtech 82nd Airborne
    Bowtech Guardian

I have a few customers that use these shafts

Comment

I plan on using them on my Cape Buffalo hunt in September, just started to make them up. What I like is how they taper down to the nock, are strong.
      I'll Keep you posted with how I get on.
      Roger @ VIERANAS SAFARIS

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill

Comment

I could not make them fly properly.

Comment

BMG, do you use feathers or vanes?
          where do you think the problem was.
          I don't want to make any mistakes with mine.
          Roger @ VIERANAS SAFARIS

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill

Comment

I have used them out of my longbow for a few years and really like them. I have killed a number of bear and moose with them and never had one break yet. They flew great for me. I think they are more of a traditional arrow and better left for recurves and longbows though IMO.
            New Breed Eclipse 68# @ 33.5"/John's Customs Strings/CBE Tek Hybrid/Axion Pulse/Black Eagle Rampage/QAD Exodus 125
            2013 PSE Freak 63# @ 33.5"/BG Ascent/Axion Pulse/Black Eagle Carnivores/Gravedigger 125
            Thunderhorn Longbow 63# @ 32"
            John's Custom Bowstrings ~ Black Eagle Arrows ~ Dead Center Archery Products ~ Firenock

Comment

I shoot them outta my long bow and they flew great 57lb @ 29in. with 5 in. feathers.
              I mainly hunt whitetail so I didn't want all that extra weight when shooting outta my compound.

Comment

trad. - yes

I shoot them out of my traditional set ups and love them for that...I would not shoot them out of my compound. Not straight enough for me for my compound.

Elite Answer AT AP
                Elite Answer Max 1
                Bowtech Invasion MOTS
                Bowtech Invasion Black Ops

Comment

Those I had were no more better than tomato sticks......... though heavy tomato sticks but not worth the money spend

Comment

The customers I have use them out of their compounds and for big game (Africa)

Comment

I'll be using my Synergy with the Safaris in September.
                      Roger @ VIERANAS SAFARIS

Comment

Working...
                      X