You Fire Owners are Lucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Fire Owners are Lucky

I just took out the girlfriends fire this morning to try it out, she have had it a few months now, I just never shot it, But, even a 1 1/2 short draw length, That bow is just badass, its absolutely smooth with it maxed out at 62 pds. dead in the hand, quiet, nice and light. Just an awesome bow, she is lucky!

It's a great bow and the only bow I have ever missed and wish I had not sold.

Comment

Off topic, sorry but nagster the Elite logo in your user pic is it photo shopped or is it real?
      If real where did you get it from?
      Thanks

Comment

Oh, its real...

contact JCMorgan31 On here, those are flo orange decals, Infact Im going to have to order another set, because im going to be sending out my bow to get my limbs swapped out for 60 pounders.

Comment

How does the Fire compare with your Z28?
          2009 AT GT500
          2008 Red Fire
          2005 Allegiance

www.selectarchery.com

Comment

Well, at 62 Pds, its as smooth as butter

My Z at 72 Pds, Is stiffer, But I absolutely love the draw cycle on the rev cams,

But the fire, it honestly feels like a single cam bow, just a straight smooth drawback

My Z is definently heavier then hers. but the shot itself, i really cant tell the difference between it and my z, it holds and feels the same pretty much.

But I think that has alot to do with the grip itself.

My z is definently faster.

Comment

I would say the Fire is a smoother draw as well. Same from start to wall.

But I love the rev cams too.

BTW, you'll love the 60# limbs on the Z buddy.

Comment

Ill go out on a Limb right now, My dad has a martin moab with the mpro cams, I have shot that thing a few times, and that has a **** of a smooth draw, at his is set at 62 pds

now, that fire set at 62 pds felt smoother than the mpro cam to me, I dont know if thats from me pulling the rev cams back at 72 pds or not

but it truly does feel like a single cam.

**** of a bow

Comment

Originally posted by KARBON View Post

BTW, you'll love the 60# limbs on the Z buddy.

I have been contemplating this for sometime now and im finally going to do it. I just hope g1 limbs will be available when I do decide to do it, I been thinking of just doing black limbs as well, But i really like the all camo.

Comment

It's a great bow and the only bow I have ever missed and wish I had not sold.
                    I second that. Atlasman bought mine from me but I told him if he sells it I get first choice at buying it back. And I will. The Fire is a great bow.
                    Elite Z28
                    Elite Fire
                    Elite GTO

Comment

I'm close to finding another one...

One for me as well as my in-law.

Comment

I'm close to finding another one...

One for me as well as my in-law.
                        I saw one go for 300 on AT the other night! Talk about a steal. It was up for a total of 10 minutes before it was sold!

Comment

Working...
                        X