Elite Ice Specs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Ice Specs

Can someone lease remind me of the Elite Ice specs? I did a search and couldn't find them.

Axle to axle - ?
    Brace height - ?
    Weight of bow - ?

I am considering buying a used one that I have found that is 23" - 27" draw, 50 - 60 lbs, black riser with camo limbs, 8125 string with 425X cables for $350 shipped - Deal or no deal?

Thanks
    Elite Cuda/Limb Driver/B-Stinger Stabs/Axcel Armortech HD/Vapor Trails Strings
    Thanks to Victory Archery, TRU Ball, Vaportrails Archery,BuckAddicts, and Broadheadshed
    Hunting SW Arkansas & NE Texas

Mine is dead on.

Found a link to the old Elite website in the tech corner.

Ice specs:

ATA: 32 7/8"
    BH: 7 1/4"
    Elite Fire, AT, 60 lbs.
    Elite Ice, AT, 60 lbs. Gone
    Black Widow PSAX Bacote. <><

Comment

32 7/8 ata and 7 14 brace is the same as the one my wife has. $350 is a steal if you ask me. The ICE is the best sort draw bow i have ever seen. Haven't seen the Fire though.
      No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Sounds like a good deal, and if somebody at Elite is reading this, suggestion for the future. Please make a shorter A2A Womans bow. My wife loved her Ladyhawk (27" A2A), keeps the string away from the chestier ladies out there.
        Crackerized 2005 Bowtech Allegiance 100# 29" Carbon Tech Safari, Bear Super Razorhead 620 Grain 290 FPS
        Martin Cougar Speed Flight 97# 29" CX 400 Bear Super Razorhead 401 Grain 266 fps
        "Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda

Comment

Just wondering if the spec's quoted above are accurate.

The Tech coner has the axle to axle at 31.5".

I am trying to reset the wife's ATA and it is currently 33". I can't check the spec's on her birth certificate as i am 8hr's from my house on holidays.

I think 32 7/8 sounds like the correct ATA to me any one have an ICE that could let me know which one is correct i would appreciated it very much.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilligaf View Post
            Just wondering if the spec's quoted above are accurate.

The Tech coner has the axle to axle at 31.5".

I am trying to reset the wife's ATA and it is currently 33". I can't check the spec's on her birth certificate as i am 8hr's from my house on holidays.

I think 32 7/8 sounds like the correct ATA to me any one have an ICE that could let me know which one is correct i would appreciated it very much.

Thanks.
            07 Ice. 32 7/8 is correct. 7 1/4 brace. My wife has one. Dch3k has one maybe she will see this thread too. I think there were two sizes. 06 and 07 Bows.
            Limb pockets are different also.
            If the limb pockets look like the 07 Synergy then Its an 07/ 06 pockets look like the E-500's
            No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
              07 Ice. 32 7/8 is correct. 7 1/4 brace. My wife has one. Dch3k has one maybe she will see this thread too. I think there were two sizes. 06 and 07 Bows.
              Limb pockets are different also.
              If the limb pockets look like the 07 Synergy then Its an 07/ 06 pockets look like the E-500's
              mine is 32 7/8 too...so I assume brace height is the same to..I kinda forget
              2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
              2010 PINK Judge

Comment

Ice

Mine has the same specs also.
                Elite Cuda
                Elite Ice

Comment

Originally posted by baygnner View Post
                  Mine has the same specs also.
                  You know you hate that bow, just drop it off at my house.
                  Elite Z28
                  Elite Fire
                  Elite GTO

Comment

Working...
                  X