Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Whom It May Concern.....

Bet that attracts some attention......

Last week sucked. I feel a lot better. If you need something.....let me know.....

If you ordered something and haven't gotten it yet.....I'll be working on orders again. Thanks for your patience.
    Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

He's Back! Hope your feeling better!
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Glad you're feeling better, welcome back!
      The Archery Shop Staff Shooter,2009 Elite GT500 AT, 2009 Elite Z28 on order, Mathews DXT for wife, Stage 1 Strings, Limbdriver, Sword sights,Turkey contest defending champs "Beard Busters"

Comment

Hope your feelin better Justin, thanks alot for your time saturday, You should have called and I would have been happy to come another time.

To all of you,
        Justin is very dedicated to his customers and strives to make sure they are completely satisfied.

I had made plans with Justin to get some work done to a couple of bows. Instead of calling me to reschedule he gets his shop opened up at 8 am saturday morning with the flu.

Bow 1 (my brothers fire) set up and tune
        Bow 2 (friend of mines) new string and tune
        Bow 3 (my GTO) new d-loop and check tune ( didnt need anything because Justin put his strings on it and tuned it in september, just wanted him to recheck everything and guess what, nothing had budged)
        Elite GTO

"These days man knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Slugger View Post
          Hope your feelin better Justin, thanks alot for your time saturday, You should have called and I would have been happy to come another time.

To all of you,
          Justin is very dedicated to his customers and strives to make sure they are completely satisfied.

I had made plans with Justin to get some work done to a couple of bows. Instead of calling me to reschedule he gets his shop opened up at 8 am saturday morning with the flu.

Bow 1 (my brothers fire) set up and tune
          Bow 2 (friend of mines) new string and tune
          Bow 3 (my GTO) new d-loop and check tune ( didnt need anything because Justin put his strings on it and tuned it in september, just wanted him to recheck everything and guess what, nothing had budged)
          I didn't feel as bad Saturday morning as I thought I was going to. Glad you didn't get my PM and came up anyway.
          Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Comment

Glad to see your feeling better.
            -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

I did feel a huge void in the force....glad your feeling better.
              Strother SR71
              Scentlok staff
              Sword sights

Comment

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

You have a couple p.m.'s from me from last week. I can wait a while if you have other customers in a hurry, there is no rush.
                Smile!

Comment

hope you get better bro
                  08 GTO 27" Dl 70 LBS at ????

Comment

Glad yer back and I hope you will continue to feel better.

YETI ARCHERY

CUSTOM GRIPS AND SIDE PLATES
                    "If you can dream it, I can build it."

Comment

JC, glad you're back in the land of the living, any flu is BAD news.
                      Roger @ VIERANAS SAFARIS

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill

Comment

That flu made it's rounds through here too. Bad Bad Stuff. Glad your feeling better. I think you have a couple pms from me too. I'm sure there's quite a list. Take your time...
                        www.sportsmensunlimited.com
                        Elite Dealer

AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL

Comment

Glad to hear your feelin' like a human again. Flu is rampant here as well, as is lots of other stuff going around.
                          2008 Elite Synergy XT and 2007 Synergy AT Edition
                          Limbdrivers on both
                          TrophyRidge sights
                          Gold Tip XT with Rage 2 blades

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

I heard Morgans quitting?

Any truth to that or is it just a rumor?

hey I just read the title is all...

Comment

Working...
                              X