Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

All New Elite Employees and EAF Staffers....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All New Elite Employees and EAF Staffers....

Would everyone who has joined Elite lately, please step up and introduce yourself...we are seeing alot of new names and faces, and have no clue who you are or what you do...

Whether you work directly for Elite, manage the EAF as a Mod, or work with Elite through a G5 holding, we would enjoy to meet you and make friends...

The EAF and I would greatly appreciate it...Thank You...
    Kevin

Kevin,

These introductions are long overdue. I appreciate you getting the ball rolling... My name is Garret Armstrong and I am the VP of Sales and Marketing. Until the recent change, I had worked at G5 for nearly 3 years as the Brand Manager. Like all of you, I am a very passionate bowhunter and shooter. I look forward to getting a chance to meet everyone on the EAF.

I am sure by now most of you have seen Pete's posts. Pete is the President of Elite Outdoors. He is a great leader and I am very fortunate to be working with him again. I believe Maggie has already introduced herself on this forum, but I will make sure that she jumps back on for a formal introduction. We have three other very key members; Denny, Missy and Jimmy. They will jump on as well to say hello.

I'm feelin' like a bow giveaway...

Comment

Hi there Garret, glad to have you aboard
      GT500
      Sword, Git-A-Grip, Proline Strings
      www.ANIMALWORKSTAXIDERMY.COM

Comment

welcome to EAF!

Comment

Originally posted by Armstrong13 View Post
          Kevin,

These introductions are long overdue. I appreciate you getting the ball rolling... My name is Garret Armstrong and I am the VP of Sales and Marketing. Until the recent change, I had worked at G5 for nearly 3 years as the Brand Manager. Like all of you, I am a very passionate bowhunter and shooter. I look forward to getting a chance to meet everyone on the EAF.

I am sure by now most of you have seen Pete's posts. Pete is the President of Elite Outdoors. He is a great leader and I am very fortunate to be working with him again. I believe Maggie has already introduced herself on this forum, but I will make sure that she jumps back on for a formal introduction. We have three other very key members; Denny, Missy and Jimmy. They will jump on as well to say hello.

I'm feelin' like a bow giveaway...

Armstrong.........good to see ya!!!!!!!!! Did you say "bow giveaway"?????? See what that does to me????!!!!!!

Comment

How cool would that be to win a free bow.

Comment

Hello My Name Is....

What's Up!

Some of you know who I am (thanks for the friend invite guys!). I am the Director of Communications at Elite Archery. I also came over from G5; I was the Web Producer/PR Coordinator there. I can't tell you how excited I am to be with Elite! This job is a dream come true. I shot my first Elite bow a few months back and asked my husband if I could put my Hoyt on eBay that same day! I'm originally from God's Country (a.k.a - Iowa, Go Cyclones!) and love to hunt too!

1....2...3....ELITE!
              1...2...3...Elite!

Think before you speak.

Put down your stone, I hear it isn't good for glass houses.

Comment

Welcome Mags!

Comment

Welcome to the madness. Looking forward to getting to know ya.
                  -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringtail View Post
                    Would everyone who has joined Elite lately, please step up and introduce yourself...we are seeing alot of new names and faces, and have no clue who you are or what you do...

Whether you work directly for Elite, manage the EAF as a Mod, or work with Elite through a G5 holding, we would enjoy to meet you and make friends...

The EAF and I would greatly appreciate it...Thank You...
                    Kevin
                    Hey Kev,
                    Mags Army is Garret's wife (Maggie) and #22 is Denny Sharone. Now that Garret has revealed his forum name and we know who Hunterpete is that makes 4 of them. Don't know what the other two go by.

TEXAS
                    2011 PURE MAX 1
                    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                    Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                    BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Mags youve got another friend request, now who is Denny, Missy and Jimmy
                      GT500
                      Sword, Git-A-Grip, Proline Strings
                      www.ANIMALWORKSTAXIDERMY.COM

Comment

This is the type of thread that we need right now. I am excited and ready to meet the new team. I have nothing bad to say about the old group, but it looks like times are a changing. So, as Wil Primos would say: WELCOME.
                        The rewards of a successful hunt last forever.---author: Nate Simmons.

Comment

Welcome to the new Elite team! Who do I call about getting a new mod for my Aigil?

Great thread idea btw. Kudos Kevin.
                          08 XXL in AT - Sword/Limb Driver/B-Stinger/ProLine strings

Comment

Welcome Aboard..
                            RACKMASTERS OUTDOORS
                            AREA 5150 BOWFISHING

CCS BOWSTRINGS

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalWorksTaxidermy View Post
                              Mags youve got another friend request, now who is Denny, Missy and Jimmy

They're awesome! We'll have them do their own intros tomorrow morning. You'll love 'em like the rest of us do!
                              1...2...3...Elite!

Think before you speak.

Put down your stone, I hear it isn't good for glass houses.

Comment

Working...
                              X