Customer service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer service

I understand that we now have to go to a dealer with any problems.
    But my Question is; When I talked to several people at Elite last week about limbs splintering on my bow they said someone would contact me from New York. At this time no one has contacted me about when they will be sending limbs to me since I have no dealer close by.
    I understand as of last week the people that I talked to no longer work for Elite.

Will the limbs be mailed to me as promised preveously , or do I have to drive over an hour to a dealer and go thru the process.
    Been patiently waiting
    Thank you
    Steve

Elite team
    Stokerized stabilizer
    Sword Centurion Sight
    Code Red arrow rest
    Elite Answer ++++
    RIDGERUNNER SLINGS

I would go through your dealer also. make sure its been taken care of.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

I was kinda in the same boat with ya as far as no one passing on the info. See if MS5 missy@elitearchery.com customer service can hook you up with that info. She helped me on my orders for customers as far as if the order was in or not.

Originally posted by GTO63 View Post
      I understand that we now have to go to a dealer with any problems.
      But my Question is; When I talked to several people at Elite last week about limbs splintering on my bow they said someone would contact me from New York. At this time no one has contacted me about when they will be sending limbs to me since I have no dealer close by.
      I understand as of last week the people that I talked to no longer work for Elite.

Will the limbs be mailed to me as promised preveously , or do I have to drive over an hour to a dealer and go thru the process.
      Been patiently waiting
      Thank you
      Steve
      ENVY #288, GT500 (2008), Vectrix XL
      "Shooting 100yds+ = less stalking"
      -and still carrying "Kinetic Energy"!

Comment

Thanks Shaun, I will contact her

Elite team
        Stokerized stabilizer
        Sword Centurion Sight
        Code Red arrow rest
        Elite Answer ++++
        RIDGERUNNER SLINGS

Comment

FYI....any orders that were made prior to the phones etc changing...the NY office was notified. So don't worry...atleast not yet. Contact your most local dealer or NY and see what they have for you info wise!
          Semper Fidelis!!!
          Lonnie Croft
          Home of "Croft Custom Strings" & "6 Point Archery"
          Staff Shooter with;, Tru-Ball, Bohning, ,
          Victory Archery

Comment

Here's a brief update...

Right now we're in the process of getting the warranty department in New York up and running. This means getting parts in, counted and entered into the system for inventory tracking...blah blah blah.
            If all goes as planned we should be squared away in a couple of weeks. If you need something immediatley please let your dealer know. They most likely have more parts available than we do right now. Whatever the case, get in contact with us if you have an emergency and we can try to work through it.
            We're trying to get running at full speed so we can take care of you the way we would want to be taken care of!

Comment

Originally posted by StraightArrow View Post
              FYI....any orders that were made prior to the phones etc changing...the NY office was notified. So don't worry...atleast not yet. Contact your most local dealer or NY and see what they have for you info wise!
              Does that include my 23" Cuda cams????
              2009 Elite GT500
              2010 Elite JUDGE
              K&K Vengeance

Comment

Originally posted by #22 View Post
                Here's a brief update...

Right now we're in the process of getting the warranty department in New York up and running. This means getting parts in, counted and entered into the system for inventory tracking...blah blah blah.
                If all goes as planned we should be squared away in a couple of weeks. If you need something immediatley please let your dealer know. They most likely have more parts available than we do right now. Whatever the case, get in contact with us if you have an emergency and we can try to work through it.
                We're trying to get running at full speed so we can take care of you the way we would want to be taken care of!
                Thanks Denny and Lonnie for the info
                I appreciate it.
                Last edited by GTO63; 01-30-2009, 05:57 PM.

Elite team
                Stokerized stabilizer
                Sword Centurion Sight
                Code Red arrow rest
                Elite Answer ++++
                RIDGERUNNER SLINGS

Comment

Working...
                X