X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing draw length - Aigil

Looks like this is a pretty serious operation, not like the Ross where you just slap the module in without a press. Correct or am I missing something here? Also, when I change the draw stop adjusment, seems like it's not an exact science. In other words, 5.5 or 3.9 look like WAGs. I'm guessing it's not critical to be perfectly set on 5.5 for a 28 inch draw for example? Thanks!
    Twin GTO's 60# 397 gr 280 fps, 50# 373 gr 263 fps
    Ross 331 60# 373 gr 262 fps
    Aigil 64# 397 gr 280 fps

I learned quick those GTOs don't run on faith.

NO Press Needed

You can change the mod without a press, there are just a couple screw to remove the present mod. Takes a T-20 torx.

The draw stop is so you have a decent wall and can fine tune the let-off to your liking.

Comment

glad I saw this....I got a 25/30 torx head and a bunch of really small ones for working on a washing machine....

28" module on the way.....at least I hope so...

hardware store bound until then
      South Louisiana Texan.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite_Kevin View Post
        You can change the mod without a press, there are just a couple screw to remove the present mod. Takes a T-20 torx.

The draw stop is so you have a decent wall and can fine tune the let-off to your liking.
        Thanks Kevin, you're right, that was a piece of cake! I was concerned about the cables connected to the cam but upon closer inspection, and removal of the screws, I see they have nothing to do with the module.
        Twin GTO's 60# 397 gr 280 fps, 50# 373 gr 263 fps
        Ross 331 60# 373 gr 262 fps
        Aigil 64# 397 gr 280 fps

I learned quick those GTOs don't run on faith.

Comment

Working...
        X