Tell me about your Elite dealer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about your Elite dealer

Hi fellas, I would like to purchase an Elite. I live in Iowa with no close dealers. Who have you guys worked with for dealers? I am exploring my options but will go factory direct if I have to. An extreme XL sounds like it would be perfect!!

nine22

My dealer is "Just 1 More" on this forum or on Archery talk. Top notch guy, he ensured the bow met my performance needs before the same. Shoot him a PM, he's also a heck of a nice guy!
    XLR 60lb
    XLR 70lb
    Mathews Apex (sale pending)
    Hoyt Protec
    Suffer from BO-CD!

Comment

Elite Dealer

You can call Brad at Elite and he will make one for you to order and set your poundage and draw length for you.
      2-E-Force Fall Camo
      1-E-500 Fall Camo
      08-Aigil Fall Camo
      09- GT-500 AP Camo
      09-Z-28 AP Camo

Comment

Mike Marzo...He is listed in NJ I think it is called Performance Archery. I moved to Colorado this year and still get my bows from him. He has great service and is great tech. Above all he is honest. Really worth touching base with him and discussing the bows...Ben

Comment

Don for Archery Sports USA if one of Elite's premier dealers out of Simi Valley, Cali. Great guy and usually can you the lastest and greatest on what's going on at Elite,,,, 1-805-577-0335 { Don }at Archery Sports USA
          2012 Elite Answer

As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

Comment

Donna used to be my archery dealer but now it will be Brad or Lorna. I dont have a dealer close so Elite has always been great about handling my orders.
            2011 Pulse Snow/AT
            2010 Judge Snow Camo

Comment

Murphys archer in North Richland Hills Texas. Wes is a top notch guy.
              CO-FOUNDER TEAM M.O.F.E.A.
              MURPHEY'S ARCHERY STAFF SHOOTER
              CO-OWNER TWO RACKS TAXIDERMY
              TEAM SWORD-ACU SITE

TEAM TURBO NOCK

Comment

Viking Archery in Houston, Texas is a great Elite dealer and Scott also made the grips for the left handed Synergy's I'm told under the name Johnson Grips. There are also some great dealers on the archery forums like have already been mentioned. Its really not that hard to get an Elite bow once you post on these forums and find out who is who.

TEXAS
                2011 PURE MAX 1
                2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                Elite Archery Pro Staff
                Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Dealers

I'm not close to you but I sell them here in Mass.We've had great luck with them.

Archery Plus
                  107 N Spencer rd
                  Spencer,Ma01562
                  508-885-3336

Comment

Archerysportsusa.com
                    Dons taken excellent care of all my archery needs including ELITE bows!

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
                      Viking Archery in Houston, Texas is a great Elite dealer and Scott also made the grips for the left handed Synergy's I'm told under the name Johnson Grips. There are also some great dealers on the archery forums like have already been mentioned. Its really not that hard to get an Elite bow once you post on these forums and find out who is who.

TEXAS
                      Viking is one of the top2 Elite Dealers in the Nation from what I am told as well!

Comment

Working...
                      X