X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were to send warranty info

Well I got my XLR last night. Went down to Bear Foot Archery looking for a target colored bow but ended up with a At version. He had one so I got to take it home. Looked like the wait for a target colored was going to be this summer some time. Also the cost was quite a bit more. I think I will be happy with the AT version. Matt at Bear Foot is a great guy to deal with. I didn't ask him about the warranty and on the card it says send to the Washington address. Wondering if this will still work with their new offices in New York. I guess their mail should be forwarded but if I had the address in New York I would send it there.
    Pete
    Barnsdale My Addiction, Z28, CBE, Carter, Scott

I would also like to know
    09/10 GT 500 61LB
    2010 Z28 62lb

Comment

Well, guess will just it send to the Washington address and hope it gets forwarded.

Comment

good question. my card has a WA adress also

Comment

Address for NY Elite Outdoors LLC, 235 middle Rd, Henrietta, NY 14467

Comment

I mailed mine to WA address about 4 wks now...and emailed maggie about the situation and she asked for my last name and emailed back to her ...and thats the last time I heard from her....(Im hoping its not lost in the transition).pls Maggie or elite crew see this thread ...pls let maggie knows about my situation, and Im still waiting for my hat also....thanks again

Comment

We are in the process of transferring all of the warranty information from WA to NY. I haven't forgotten about anyone - just waiting to get all of the information before I get back to ya.

From now on, please use the address Jabs listed above. We are printing new warranty cards with our new address.

Thanks for posting that Jabs!
              1...2...3...Elite!

Think before you speak.

Put down your stone, I hear it isn't good for glass houses.

Comment

I know you didn't forget about me.....thanks ....last name again is Fidelino

Comment

Warranty Card

I sent my warranty card to the Washington address a couple of weeks ago. I figure it is safe to assume that all mail is being forwarded?

Comment

Originally posted by jabs elite View Post
                    Address for NY Elite Outdoors LLC, 235 middle Rd, Henrietta, NY 14467
                    That's interesting. When I called Elite last week with the same question, she gave me a mailing address in Rochester. I'll have to find it, but if I remember it was something like something-something Hale Road, Rochester NY. But I'll find it today and post it tonight.
                    Twin GTO's 60# 397 gr 280 fps, 50# 373 gr 263 fps
                    Ross 331 60# 373 gr 262 fps
                    Aigil 64# 397 gr 280 fps

I learned quick those GTOs don't run on faith.

Comment

Thanks you for the info. Feel better about sending to New York.

Comment

Originally posted by Rather B. Hunting View Post
                        That's interesting. When I called Elite last week with the same question, she gave me a mailing address in Rochester. I'll have to find it, but if I remember it was something like something-something Hale Road, Rochester NY. But I'll find it today and post it tonight.

The Rochester address is our temporary office - we are moving into our new office next week in Henrietta - so the Henrietta address is good to go now. The mail for Elite going to Washington will be forwarded to us in NY.
                        Thanks!
                        1...2...3...Elite!

Think before you speak.

Put down your stone, I hear it isn't good for glass houses.

Comment

Working...
                        X