Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went from 24/7 to nothing in over a Month? Man I have missed everyone here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went from 24/7 to nothing in over a Month? Man I have missed everyone here.

Man it has been a long time, since I have been able to get on here! I started a new job over a month ago and haven't found time to get on. Have I missed anything new or cool stuff? Before I started my new job I was on here 24/7, I feel almost like I lost my best friends and family when I can't get on. Oh well with the economy the way it is I am just happy to have a new job.

I see that the 09 Zs are getting out now. Anyone get their XLRs with the shorter cams? How do you like them?

I have started shooting spots now since I moved to the big city and TAKEUM has really helped me alot and REALLY REALLY pushes the ELITE name out there. Keep up the good work Andy.
    Last edited by GTOFREAK; 03-07-2009, 02:58 PM.
    AVERY OUTDOORS

2011 Elite FAIRY DUSTER! SOON
    09 z28 and GT 500, 2010 Hoyt Carbon Matrix

Elite Promise- REVOLUTIONIZING the Archery World!

Hunting Trip $1800,
    Deer Tag $300,
    Gas $100
    Knowing you shoot an Elite and your limbs won't fail $PRICELESS

Welcome home GTOFreak... It's always fun sharing new Elite experiences with all my brothers in archeryland .. YOu've definately come along way since the first time you started shooting spots with me indoors.. almost 5 weeks now and your scores are getting better each time... Just stick to one setup for awhile if you can and you'll see your scores increase Bigtime with eth right setup... We'll spend as much time as it takes to get Ol Bertha there fixed up and ready to rock this week,,, I guarentee she's a shooter... Even though she's not an Elite.... Maybe your next bow might be an XLR?... YOu really should consider that or the gT500 like mine... Both awsome bows!... By the way... It's great having another ArcheryFreak living nearby to share all this craziness with... TTL Bro.. Andy
    2012 Elite Answer

As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

Comment

DB got a Cuda XLR as I recall, then sold it for reasons other than performance, I still don't have my Elites back, RI finally quit talking about Ms blackout, Crackers left about the same time as you but is back, Wes quit his job and is now full time at Fury, people are getting their bows and have less to gripe about, Kevin announced his new creation will do 500 fps ibo 150lb,

Besides that you really haven't missed much.
      "Bones Heal, Chicks Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"
      cartersarchery.com Home of the Zen Master Bow Guru

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETMAN View Post
        DB got a Cuda XLR as I recall, then sold it for reasons other than performance, I still don't have my Elites back, RI finally quit talking about Ms blackout, Crackers left about the same time as you but is back, Wes quit his job and is now full time at Fury, people are getting their bows and have less to gripe about, Kevin announced his new creation will do 500 fps ibo 150lb,

Besides that you really haven't missed much.
        You forgot TAT's computer crashing, digital camera broke, & the fuel pump went out on my wife car all within 3 days of each other. The good news, the computer is now up & running, the car is fixed, but I am still cameraless! Oh, & we still don't know when the AERO is coming out!
        +++++++++++++++++++++++++
        Tough Antler Tees Custom T-shirts, Hoodies, Camo, & Hats
        +++ My IBO speed for shipping is 390-400 FPS!
        New Revamped Website coming soon!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

You missed me signing up here and ruling the EA kingdom!
          ASAT Pro Staff, Trophy Blend Pro Staff, POS Suppressors, Gripwerks Grips Staff, Grim Reaper Pro Staff, Spot Hogg Pro Staff, Vapor Trail Pro Staff, Get all your hunting and archery needs at: www.archeryprostaff.com !

Elite Fire!

Comment

Congrats on the new job and glad to see you are having enough time to stop in and say Hi.
            When in doubt, show up early. Think less. Feel more. Ask once. Give thanks often. Expect the best. Appreciate everything. Never give up. Make it fun. Lead. Invent. Regroup. Wink. Chill. Smile.
            And live as if your success was inevitable, and so it shall be.

Comment

welcome back GTO

congrats on the new job

get your priorities straight and spend more time on the EAF
              www.raginblaze.com
              Cajun Seasoning with a SouthWest Flare

featured products ..... cajun seasoning, chili mix, fajita seasoning
              seafood boil, New Orleans style coffee and beignets .....

Comment

Thanks guys and yeah I tried to get on at work for a second but it was blocked. Lot of sick people right now and work is overwhelming, but I am not complaining about the over time and just glad to have a great job in this economy. 2 Sportsmans Wharehouse is going out here so kinda sad about that and feel bad for the workers.

I will try to stop back in soon and see if the AERO is ready for me to pick up. And congrats WES on the steady work and keep up the great work.
                AVERY OUTDOORS

2011 Elite FAIRY DUSTER! SOON
                09 z28 and GT 500, 2010 Hoyt Carbon Matrix

Elite Promise- REVOLUTIONIZING the Archery World!

Hunting Trip $1800,
                Deer Tag $300,
                Gas $100
                Knowing you shoot an Elite and your limbs won't fail $PRICELESS

Comment

Good to see you back.

You missed a couple heated debates about Scent Lok.

Oh and Natural Dad and Cordwood are going at it in bowhunting over Turkey hunting. I thought my Scent Lok responses were long!

E
                  Elite XLR
                  Limb Driver, CarbonTech Cheetah 55/80
                  G5 Montec, B-Stinger, FOBs, Sword Centurion

Comment

You also missed the lefty revolution. We now rule the forum.
                    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Working...
                    X