How long to get a XLR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long to get a XLR?

Sold my old bow got cash burning a hole in the ol pocket and called the local Elite dealer to get pricing and availability. 769 and then a laugh. Said they had them on back order for over 2 months. Any chance of getting one soon?
    Last edited by horse2292; 03-11-2009, 09:48 PM.

I just ordered 1 today and they said about 4 weeks.We will see if that happens.I think they are starting to catch up at least its wishful thinking.Good luck they are great shooters.
    Woodsedge Taxidermy And Archery
    1-715-228-5451 Always Here to help Ask for Dan

Dealer of Elite Bows and vortex optics and much more
    40 yrd indoor 3D range ,20 yard spots,28 station outdoor 3D seasonal.Have fun Hunting

Comment

Are there supposed to be any changes for 09?

Comment

No changes for 2009 however i got a customer waiting more than 2months and talk of theres people waiting longer.
        ENVY #288, GT500 (2008), Vectrix XL
        "Shooting 100yds+ = less stalking"
        -and still carrying "Kinetic Energy"!

Comment

Can someone here give us a due date on these?

Comment

good luck , i been waiting for bows and parts since Jan.

Comment

I ordered one over a month ago, and was told it would be about a month. So I PMd Mags army last week to ask about a delivery date, to which I was told that Elite is now only giving that information to dealers. So I had my dealer call a week ago and left a couple of messages. He has yet to hear back anything.

Comment

Information is the key to keeping customers happy. I hope we can get some answers. I am ready to buy and there are alot of other brands that want to move some product. Have you noticed that not much of our stuff (archery eqiupment) has been on SALE when everyone else is giving it away. We just pay what ever they want.

Okay I'm finished ranting just send me a bow already

Comment

Elite has no answers except two weeks

Been waiting 10 weeks for a Z I have 3 PM's from Pete for 3 of the last 4 weeks that say this week. Dealer calls they tell him we have no idea shipping them in order, Funny people getting bows who ordered after my dealer. Now they are not aking PM's from the customer they will only reply to dealers. Another FUNNY thing they don't reply to dealers either. Patience is wearing very thin. Just wonder how many others have bought another brand of bow, how many dealers they will lose because of and YES everyone the constant lying about ship dates.

Comment

Ordered the XLR today. I was there when he called and talked to a live person and was told 150 bows are expected tomorrow(3/12) And they were all going out. I was told 2-4 weeks. I can do that. I have never even pulled one back. I hope its as good as ya'll built them up to be.

Comment

I have spoke with Elite many times over the last few weeks. Shipping is a huge concern for my customers. Placing an order on Feb. 25th. I was told 2-3 weeks on the 500's and 2-4 weeks on the Z's. I was also told into May on any left hand orders.
                      Capitol Archery
                      24536 Capitol
                      Redford Twp. MI.

Comment

My dealer witch I work there part time got a call back last night thy said it would ship yesterday are today we will see, order in September. Thy called us back within 24hr.
                        Texas
                        08 SYNERGY XT 28.5" DL. 58 #. 338.Gr. Arrow, peep and loop 283 Fps
                        Eilte, Staff Shooter
                        XLR 28" 60# for 3-D
                        www.outdoorproshops.com/

Comment

Elite outdoors has only had the steering wheel for right at 3 months now. I don't expect to see any XLR's or GT500's with Cuda cams for at least a month.

It will take time for this company to catch up in production with the interest that has been displayed in this bow line. If you remember back in January everyone was glad to see how much of a hit Elite was at the ATA show.

I want to see the quality stay on the upper level and will patiently wait as I think it is worth it. The website is about ready to launch, advertising is happening, hunters, target shooters and dealers are inquiring and the company is growing.

We are seeing some Z-28's and GT500's now and the production is going to be what it is. The wait time for bows will hopefully decrease as time moves forward but none of us are going to be able to change whatever that time is.
                          When in doubt, show up early. Think less. Feel more. Ask once. Give thanks often. Expect the best. Appreciate everything. Never give up. Make it fun. Lead. Invent. Regroup. Wink. Chill. Smile.
                          And live as if your success was inevitable, and so it shall be.

Comment

Originally posted by GSLAM95 View Post
                            Elite outdoors has only had the steering wheel for right at 3 months now. I don't expect to see any XLR's or GT500's with Cuda cams for at least a month.

It will take time for this company to catch up in production with the interest that has been displayed in this bow line. If you remember back in January everyone was glad to see how much of a hit Elite was at the ATA show.

I want to see the quality stay on the upper level and will patiently wait as I think it is worth it. The website is about ready to launch, advertising is happening, hunters, target shooters and dealers are inquiring and the company is growing.

We are seeing some Z-28's and GT500's now and the production is going to be what it is. The wait time for bows will hopefully decrease as time moves forward but none of us are going to be able to change whatever that time is.
                            +1..........
                            ArcheryCentre.com...the Elite dealer in the Netherlands

Comment

Working...
                            X