X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Customer Service

Elite must be doing good cause I have called them, emailed them given them my personal phone # to purchase at least two bows and havent heard a word from them, NOT GOOD BUISNESS ELITE get it together!

Gee, I don't know have you tried to go through a dealer first?

YETI ARCHERY

CUSTOM GRIPS AND SIDE PLATES
    "If you can dream it, I can build it."

Comment

You have to go through a dealer.
      Elite GT500, G5 XR Sight & Expert II Rest, Victory V Force Arrows, Blazer Vanes, Treelimb PS Quiver, Doinker 10 1/2" Stabilizer, Ranger Bow Strings, Pathfinder Arrow Wraps & Decals, Chameleon Slingz Bow Sling

Comment

telling them that they don't know how to run a business doesn't help your cause any...be careful
        Dirty Bird Special a Yeti Production
        : 29.5"/62#-LD Pro V-Stokerized stabilizer-G5 Rock 4-pin sight

29/70# GTO AT edition with Max1 limbs & Yeti side plates
        Apache drop away-Easton Axis Nfused

Comment

Here's the link to the dealer page. Click on the state you are in. Find the dealer near you. Go spend your $$$. Fairly simple process.

http://www.elitearchery.com/states/dealers.html
          www.predatorsarchery.com
          2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - Tomater
          2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - The Manimal

Comment

Seems to be to kinds of people out there. Those you talk to somebody ever time they call, and those who call and call and can't ever get a hold of anybody. Seems a little strange to me.
            Last edited by vhunter; 03-12-2009, 10:50 AM.
            -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter View Post
              Seems to be to kinds of people out there. Those you talk to somebody ever time they call, and those who call and call and get ever get a hold of anybody. Seems a little strange to me.
              It does seem that way. Even before the big change of ownership my dealer would call and call and get nothing so I would call and get answered immediately everytime except for once. I left a message and they called me back that afternoon.

As stated before find a dealer and purchase from them. Elite does not sell direct to customers.
              Dan
              RICHARDSON'S TAXIDERMY
              Pro Elite
              XXL

Comment

Originally posted by GOTTABOWHUNT View Post
                Elite must be doing good cause I have called them, emailed them given them my personal phone # to purchase at least two bows and havent heard a word from them, NOT GOOD BUISNESS ELITE get it together!

Just rereading his posts sounds like this guy is wanting to become a dealer.
                I agree with kydirtbag that insulting a company your wanting to deal with won't help your cause. Getting sarcastic with new members or existing members has to stop. Some people are having genuine problems with Elite and this forum maybe the only way they have of getting Elites attention. I've been in this gentleman's position where after I felt that I had exhausted all other channels I posted my issue, Kevin stepped up and we have been working to resolve the problem. The rest of the forum members went into full attack mode, to this day it has left me with a bad taste. At the end of that day I appologized for actions of mine that I felt were inappropriate and locked the thread. Latter a mod removed the thread from the site. My point is at some point somebody is going to be disappointed with the service or actions of elite in regards to themselves. Think about how you would like to be treated and treat others the same.
                this awesome avatar is courtesy tough antler tees I stand in awe of his great work
                I live with fear every day and some days she lets me go hunting

Comment

some of you need to realize that not everyone has an elite dealer close buy. many are not able to drive over to a dealer and spend cash. he maybe wanting aproval to buy from an outta state dealer. get off his back and give him a chance, just like you told him to give elite a chance
                  Precision Archery
                  Spicer, Minnesota
                  320-796-HUNT
                  www.precisionarchery.net

Comment

Originally posted by cbarber View Post
                    some of you need to realize that not everyone has an elite dealer close buy. many are not able to drive over to a dealer and spend cash. he maybe wanting aproval to buy from an outta state dealer. get off his back and give him a chance, just like you told him to give elite a chance
                    Yep..........
                    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by cbarber View Post
                      He lives in S. Fl and there are no dealers in the state of Fl that carries an inventory of Elites.. I know... i'm in TAMPA and also a dealer for Elite and I do not have the resources to carry an inventory.
                      If I can help him I will.. but, he wants a 29-30" Z so thats 1 bow & 3 different sets of cams. I'm working with another local shop that has a full retail store and will hopefully soon be stocking a few Elites.. but, right now, I can't afford to put out the cash for an inventory.
                      2009 Elite GT500
                      2010 Elite JUDGE
                      K&K Vengeance

Comment

no call back?

I don't understand this? Any time that I have called or tried to contact, I either get someone right away or leave a message and get a call back same day. This doesn't make sense to me that he isn't being contacted back. What kind of message is being left I wonder? How many times has been tried?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunt2 View Post
                          I don't understand this? Any time that I have called or tried to contact, I either get someone right away or leave a message and get a call back same day. This doesn't make sense to me that he isn't being contacted back. What kind of message is being left I wonder? How many times has been tried?
                          There's always two sides to the story. Elite should have contacted him back, it makes no sense why they wouldnt... Maybe the guy has called twice and emailed once just today and now posting this up without giving Elite time to respond.

All I know is I want to lynch somebody...its been too long. I vote we blame the OP...
                          Cordwood and Lee's Custom Strings - coming soon!
                          "Life is a dirty game, u need to play dirty to win"-@#Harris

Comment

Growing old is mandatory - Growing up is optional
                            08.5 GT500 AT-70lb-30" DL, Hogg-It, Limb Driver, Stage 1 Strings, B Stinger, Victory V-22, FOB-er!
                            Sureloc, 08.5 XXL Ninja Sureloc sight

Comment

Disappointed after contact

I called Elite 4 times and left 2 messages in 2 days. On the 3rd day (today) Denny from Elite called me back. He said he was trying to catch up on answering some of the messages and that I was a "top priority."

I am having an issue with a damaged limb and I was told that I need to see a dealer or pay some money myself to have them deal with the issue directly. I will see how this works out before I comment any further.

The closest dealer for me is LAS and that is about an hour away.

More to come...
                              Last edited by WGMitch; 03-12-2009, 08:17 PM.
                              Aim Small, miss small.

Comment

Working...
                              X