X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wifes cuda has arrived

I ordered this bow back in October, red Cuda 40 lbs. 24DL. The wait was definitely worth it if the look on my wifes face meant anything. She absolutely loves the bow and is shooting it extremely well. 500 lightspeeds, 250 through the chrony. She is really looking forward to the upcoming 3D season which starts here on April 5th.

Also included pics of my GT500, great bow, fast and wonderful to shoot at 61 lbs. 28 1/2DL.

I think the Cuda may have been one of the last produced.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Sweet bows!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice....I love the looks of that Cuda. She'll be happy for awhile.

Comment

Should have noted that I put Wes's (stage one) strings on mine, very high quality, I would certainly recommend them to any one thinking of new strings.
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Comment

What scope is that?

Comment

Gorgeous bow! I ordered a Cuda in Oct. too but will now be getting a GT500. I don't think I'll be too unhappy! They are all great bows!
            2009 AT GT500
            2008 Red Fire
            2005 Allegiance

www.selectarchery.com

Comment

Originally posted by KsBowMan620 View Post
              What scope is that?
              Both are axcell 3000 mine with a 2x and wifes 4x, viper. Best lens value out there.

Comment

Both super sharp rigs! Congrats!
                2008 Elite Synergy XT and 2007 Synergy AT Edition
                Limbdrivers on both
                TrophyRidge sights
                Gold Tip XT with Rage 2 blades

Comment

Working...
                X