X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummed out

Well, I have been wanting an E500 pretty bad. The problem is I have too many bows as it is, for me anyway. There was one on Ebay. With 2 minutes left on the auction I just sat here and watched it go to someone else without even bidding. I tried to sell one of my GT500's but just couldn't get it sold in time. I knew if I bought it without selling one of my others first I might have to find a new place to sleep at night.
    I probably missed a very rare opportunity.

Don't sweat it bro. That E-500 was overpriced no matter how bad you want one. One will come up....they always do. I have 4 of them and got them all used. I paid $300 for one that was in bad shape and got it dipped=new bow. Just keep looking and it will happen.

TEXAS
    2011 PURE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Yeah I noticed that one on there the other day. It would have needed a little work done to get it back up and running so if you look at it this way you would have had a lot invested in it to begin with. Just keep an eye out, you will find one eventually at a better price.
      Proud Member of the Texas Boys

Comment

I hope I find an Envy with way...

Missed Ring's...still mad about that.

Comment

I watched that E-500 too. Just too much for me having to change limbs to 60#. I did like the spring e-leaf thought.
          Elite=E-Force NVG 60# 26dl
          Elite=E-Force Mothwing Spring 60# 26dl
          Elite=E-500 NVG 52# 26dl
          Eite=Envy #268 reverse AT 57# 26dl

Comment

Yea, the cost really kept me away. If it was around $300 then I would have grabbed it and cuddled with it out in the dog house.

Comment

Originally posted by eweese18 View Post
              Yeah I noticed that one on there the other day. It would have needed a little work done to get it back up and running so if you look at it this way you would have had a lot invested in it to begin with. Just keep an eye out, you will find one eventually at a better price.

Your Synergy XT is pretty tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
                Don't sweat it bro. That E-500 was overpriced no matter how bad you want one. One will come up....they always do. I have 4 of them and got them all used. I paid $300 for one that was in bad shape and got it dipped=new bow. Just keep looking and it will happen.

TEXAS
                Its all relative to what you want, you bought one for $300 spend another $30 shipping it to and from the dipper another $80-120 for the dip and guess what your $300 is in the same ball park as the other. There is more of a demand right now for the 06 line up, when I first found Elite back in October 8" Energy's were going for $325 E-500's could be found online at AT for $300-325 when they came up. Now people realize how great a bow it is and there are more people aware of Elite the price goes up. I bought an E-500 for $475 my first one. came with a new LD $80, a HHA $100 (used sale $) a Posten 12" stab with insert $55-70. so did I get a bad deal hmmm, 475-240 for Acc's and you got the bow for $235 bare bow price. I kept the LD so I basically paid the same $300. So I say again price is relative. Each of the 06 bows I have bought were all 425-475 all came with accesories that I sold off bringing the price of the bow down to $200-$250 bare bow.

YETI ARCHERY

CUSTOM GRIPS AND SIDE PLATES
                "If you can dream it, I can build it."

Comment

I picked up an almost perfect AT version in classified, put a want ad in, got it for $325. They are out there, we are the ones driving the prices up though
                  2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
                  Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Yes, I even found myself bidding on that one too.... LOL.... but when it got above $325.00 I had to let it go too, not saying it wasn't worth it because they are worth what you are willing to pay for it, but I didn't need another, good luck it will happen, just be patient.
                    2006 E-500 "the bow that started it all"
                    Proud owner of six 2006 Elites, 3ea E-500's, 6 5/8" Energy, Impulse & an E-Force
                    2008 Aigil w/REV cams and 2008.5 GT-500
                    Black 60# Judge. Proud SYN'er Member

Comment

That bow had alot of extras on it that could have been sold off to offset cost. It showed up on Ebay the day after i found mine in England lol.
                      Elite Envy X2
                      Elite Cuda X2
                      A few other Elites

Comment

i thought the ebay one sold too cheap

Last I saw it was $456 w accessories...2 cheap for the E-500 imo. What did it sell 4?

Comment

Originally posted by HardCoreHunter View Post
                          Last I saw it was $456 w accessories...2 cheap for the E-500 imo. What did it sell 4?
                          $475.00 was the final bid

YETI ARCHERY

CUSTOM GRIPS AND SIDE PLATES
                          "If you can dream it, I can build it."

Comment

Originally posted by Envy#0024 View Post
                            That bow had alot of extras on it that could have been sold off to offset cost. It showed up on Ebay the day after i found mine in England lol.
                            That is what I was thinking. The accessories and bow case could have gained a little money back. Oh well, next time.

Comment

just wait there is one out there for u but u just cant find it.lol
                              Kyle
                              Custom Archery Supply staff shooter.
                              www.custom-arrows.com
                              truball shooting staff www.truball.com

Comment

Working...
                              X