X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty Boy Release Pic as promised

The release is available in three models A,B,C the B is hunter model, C is the target model, A has a adjustable rope for ladies and youths. Scott makes them so that should indicate the quality and engineering involved.

Explain the release

What is special about it and how does it activate?
    DB
    OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Comment

Not sure but i think they are a true back tension or pull back, release.

Comment

They are a back tension release with triggers. You wrap your fingers around the trigger and use back tension to tigger the release. You can fire the release by pulling the trigger back in a hurry in a hunting situation. The trigger pull is straight back unlike a traditional index release.The triggers have three length settings and the tension is adjustable from 4lbs to hair trigger. The trigger system is a spring return. You don't have to worry about knocking out your teeth like a standard hand held back tension release. They are truly worth trying! You need to shoot one to appreciate thier unique patented design. I shoot one and have improved my shooting with it. I shot a golden key futura answer release for years and thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread but it still was not a back tension release like the nasty boy but both of them cure target panic in all its ugly forms!!!

Comment

Working...
        X