Cheap Aigil on Ebay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Aigil on Ebay

Can't vouch for the seller or the bow, but on the surface it looks like a pretty fair deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elite-Archery-Ai...3A1%7C294%3A50
    Twin GTO's 60# 397 gr 280 fps, 50# 373 gr 263 fps
    Ross 331 60# 373 gr 262 fps
    Aigil 64# 397 gr 280 fps

I learned quick those GTOs don't run on faith.

Ah well, gone now. I didn't think it would last.

I accidentally bought a bow last week off of Ebay. It was a NIB QS31 and just for kicks I put in an offer of $301. I was shocked when the guy accepted it. Just when I'm trying to pull some money back out of my bows, I do something stupid. I really cannot be trusted with a positive balance in my PayPal account.
    Aigil 64# 397 gr 280 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Rather B. Hunting View Post
      Can't vouch for the seller or the bow, but on the surface it looks like a pretty fair deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elite-Archery-Ai...3A1%7C294%3A50
      Not anymore... This was just the excuse I've needed to try one of these bows!

Thanks for the heads Up!!!
      Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

Originally posted by 2xR View Post
        Not anymore... This was just the excuse I've needed to try one of these bows!

Thanks for the heads Up!!!
        Nice job! I guarantee you will absolutely love it. I just sold mine and miss it already. I couldn't afford to have two high dollar bows in the barn, and my Z is an absolute freak of nature, so it wasn't going anywhere.
        Last edited by Rather B. Hunting; 06-15-2009, 01:44 PM. Reason: grammar
        Aigil 64# 397 gr 280 fps

Comment

What are the specs on your Z. I just picked up an 08.5 as well and can't wait to get her all set-up! What arrows are you shooting etc?
          Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

I had my eye in it too! You will like it Mike.
            Stage 1 Strings PS, Slick Trick PS, Gold Tip AS, Trophy Blend Scents PS, Bohning SS, CarboMask PS, Spot Hogg PS, Dead Center Archery PS, TightSpot PS, Team QAD, Tenzing FS, Swarovski Field Tech

Comment

Originally posted by 2xR View Post
              What are the specs on your Z. I just picked up an 08.5 as well and can't wait to get her all set-up! What arrows are you shooting etc?
              Mine is 28.5", maxed out 60# limbs, G5 Expert 2 rest, 5575 Gold Tip Pro's. I've shot Beman 400's, GT7595's, CMax 250's and 350's off of it as well, but the 5575's have given me the best accuracy and flight characteristics. It centershots at just under an inch and even though I have the shim kit to bring it in closer, I haven't bothered to put them in yet because it just shoots so dern well I don't want to mess with it. I don't know the actual speed, but I know it's far faster than anything I've owned.
              I can't say enough good things about this bow. 8 inch brace and 336 ibo, you've got to be kidding me. I'm betting you'll love yours too.
              Aigil 64# 397 gr 280 fps

Comment

Working...
              X