Z28 arrived!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z28 arrived!

My Z28 is here. I need to get the draw length stretched about an inch and half but that was expected. I was impressed with the zero recoil that the bow had. Shot pretty quick with a 27 inch draw, I wonder if I will be able to tell a difference in the speed of the bow if it had a 28.5 inch draw. I know I would shoot it better. Right now I have my left elbow bent pretty and my anchor is to low. I will be splitting arras in about two weeks!
    Chris Kiefner

It says #7 on the on the cams, which ones will I need for 28.5 inch draw?
    Chris Kiefner

Comment

Lucky Guy

This is the one bow I want to give a shot. I shot one at the Archery trade show. Man was it smooth and looked like it would be a good fit in the treestand. Lets us know how it shoots for you.
      DB
      OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Comment

Z28...

Hey Chris...congats' on the new Z28!...I just received my new "Z" this week...mine to is a 27" DL and I have new 28.5" cams ordered....do you know if we will have to change the string and cables too?...Thanks!
        DoubleRR

Comment

you will not have to change strings/cables for the different cams.

Chris- I believe you can get the cam #'s from the manual.

congrats to both of you on your new bows!
          Elite GT500, 3d selects, QAD HD, G5 LE, Doinker. Bored, stroked, stretched.

Comment

I think 4 is 28.5.
            Chillx AT desert tac Hoping for an E37-40 soon

Comment

Yes #4 cam is a 28.5
              I would rather be Bowhunting
              Take your Child Hunting and you wont have to hunt for your child

Comment

Thanks!

Thank you!...I have the number 4 cams ordered....Chris, I hope you don't mind me jumping in/on your thread....GOOD NEWS on the string/cables!...
                Keep'em Sharp! >>>----->

DoubleRR

Comment

I am no hater, just don't prove me wrong when I think am right,hahahaha.
                  Chris Kiefner

Comment

Chris is it a '09 or '08.5?

Congrats on your Elite.
                    ENERGY 35OOBLACKOO52#/30"

Comment

08.5 Do you have a set of cams?

Comment

sorry for the slow response, I am on nights and didn't see that anyone responded to this thread.
                        Chris Kiefner

Comment

Congrats on the bow, I know I love mine. It compares alot to my switchback in how it draws (Z is stiffer but just as smooth with no hump). It holds as well the SB also. About same noise level but I think the Z edges it out. Very similar all around except ...
                          the Z is at least 19 fps faster, noticeable difference in pin gap especially 50 and 60 yd pins.

Enjoy the new bow!

Comment

Working...
                          X